Chapter 10: Step 2-Rebond (part 2)

As the boys, and the fat old person emerged out of the water, Ayato was the only one left in the place. Since that kiss, all he ever thought was that she didn't resist, not even one bit. Maybe there's hope, that's what he thought. He tried to calm himself, closed his eyes and enjoy the rose smell that was put on.

The door opened, he opened his eyes.

"Can I join?" He sighed in frustration, the person he didn't want to see, is right in front of him

"Go away"

"Can't a father join in with his son?"

"Get out!" He splashed him with water. Ayato felt frustrated, angry, even had the urge to kill him because he had just lost someone precious to him.

"Now Ayato,that's not how you great your father like that."

"And why should i treat you with respect?"

"Because i'm sure you don't want to let something happen to Yui right?" Her father smirked in victorious, the weakness spot Ayato has is his beloved, and nothing can change that.

"Tch! What do you want?"

"Only a favor, and it might give the both of us benefits"

-•-

"Yui, where have you been?" Kou asked, he hugged her tightly.

"Where else" she giggled at the moment the boys had occurred. Now they are at the dining hall, having a dinner party. Kou led her to seat next to him, but Shu and Yuma insisted that she would be sitting between them. Much to Kou's displeased, he doesn't want to get beat up by both of those men.

"Um....where is Ayato?" Yui asked. She felt a little bit lonely, she doesn't know why she felt this. Ever since that kiss, she felt butterflies on her stomach.

"Yui....do...you...have...a fever? Azusa had his forehead to hers, making her blushed in deep red.

"Hey Azusa you can't do that!" Kou budged in

"I want to feel her warmth too"

"Oh no you're not!" Yuma pulled the collar from his back.

Everyone had a pleasent time, it was almost time for the main course. As the 2 family was eating, Ayato finally came into the place.

"Oi Ayato where have you been?" Laito asked. Yui looked at him, but he remained stoic, it made her hurt a bit, but she knew that maybe it was a bad timing for her to ask.

"Out, now where's my takoyaki?" He took a seat beside Yuma, he took a dozen of takoyaki into his mouth. When his eyes landed to hers, he turned his head. Yui felt as if she was being ignored by him. Why does it hurt so much?

"Psst, Yui..." Yuma whispered to her ear.

"Hm?"

"Ayato wanted to see you later"

"Why?"

"Something important, i think...want me to go with you?"

"No thank you, i'll be fine myself"

-•-

Yui was at the balcony where Ayato kissed her. She wondered why does he want with her. When she saw him, he turned around, he had sensed her here.

"Ayato..." she called him. He didn't wear his usual proud face, but what she can see is sadness in his eyes.

"Is there something you wanted to tell me?"

"Let's...never see each other again"

-•-

"Yui, where are you?" It was raining hard, Yui was missing after Ayato had spoke to her.

"Yui-" he finally found her she was by the balcony, she only stood there and looked at the rain.

"Yui!" He took the umbrella, to shelter her from the rain

"What's wrong? Did something happened? It's raining here, why aren't you-?!" To his surprise, she hugged him.

He doesn't know what to do, except but to let her hug him. He felt pitty, Ayato must have told her about it. The plan was getting out of his hands. He knew that something like this would have happen...but

He's starting to fall for her

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you like this chapter, happy holidays everyone!