Loving Too Deep (A Robbie Kay love story)

Bekah Bane hasn't had the greatest life. A couple years ago, both of her parents died and she was left alone. But in a way, she was lucky. She got adopted by two lovely people, but she was still alone. Even though her adopted parents love her, they were always away on business. She was a lonely girl in a big world.

Robbie Kay was a guy who everyone loved, but only for his fame. He was known for a couple things, but mostly known for being Peter Pan on Once Upon A Time. He may seem happy in his fans eyes, but he wasn't. He was still the boy who felt unloved.

One day, Robbie and Bekah meet on the streets by accident. They didn't realize that they were so much alike. He was a unloved boy and she was a lonely girl. Together they could fix each others' problems if they let themselves fall in love. Robbie wanted her to love him back, but she wasn't ready to have another heart break.

Will Bekah love him back? Is Robbie loving too deep? The question everyone is asking themselves is will they finally find their place in this world?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, here's the description of the story!

I don't know if it's good, but it's worth a try!! So I hope you like it :) comment how you like it.

Vote

Comment

Thanks!!