Chapter 9 Not Talking

Bekah POV

  It's been a couple weeks since I last saw Robbie and I didn't want to see him. Not after what he told me. I mean, he couldn't just do that to me. It's like he just dropped a bomb on me all of a sudden, without any warning.

  He's left me many calls and messages and voicemails and texts, but I haven't answered any of them. I wasn't going to. I was ignoring him for a reason: I couldn't face him. Not after how I yelled at him, the other week.

  It's good thing he hasn't came to my house yet or I would have to answer him. I mean, I would have probably acted like I wasn't home at all. 

  Now I was thinking that he would forget about me and was getting over me. I hoped that, but at the same time, I wish he would never forget me. But that was selfish, I wasn't that kind of person. I always put people first, but when it came to him, I only wanted to be with him. 

  I knew that we could never be together, not after what I told him and how I was yelling at him. It wasn't possible. Maybe I shouldn't have yelled at him and I wouldn't have a problem. But I know that you can't change the past. Nothing can change the past. 

  Since school was over for me, all I would do is sit at home and do nothing really. The only time I went out is when I had to go to my job at the local mall. Other than that, I would go nowhere. Not even anywhere with my friends. My friends knew something was up but they didn't say anything.. yet. 

  My thought were inturrpted by a buzz. It was my phone. I check to see who texted me and it was Robbie. I should have known it was him. 

  Robbie: I know you probably won't read this, but if you do, I want to talk. Just meet me at Starbucks, if you accept, I will be delighted to see you. If you don't, I will leave you alone. Meet there for breakfast at 10.

  Robbie POV

  I wanted to text Bekah, but I knew that she wouldn't answer me. But I had to try if I wanted to be with her and I wanted be with her so bad. I get my phone and text her. 

  Me: I know you probably won't read this, but if you do, I want to talk. Just meet me at Starbucks, if you accept, I will be delighted to see you. If you don't, I will leave you alone. Meet there for breakfast at 10.

  I put my phone down and decide to go downstairs and get an apple for a snack. I see my Mom sitting on the couch, looking at me, like she was waiting for me. 

  "What?" I ask her. 

  "Is everything alright, sweetie?" She asked, concerned. 

  "Everything is fine." I lie. 

  "It doesn't seem like it. You've been moping around the house for days and I'm getting worried." She tells me. 

  "It's just a girl I'm kind of seeing... I think." I admit to her. 

  "Really?" She smiles. "Why didn't you tell me?"

  "Because we really weren't even dating for a day. We kind of are having problems." I confess. 

  "What?" She looks curious, and not the kind where Moms are acting like they are. She truly was curious. 

  "She doesn't feel the same way I feel about her. She made that very clear," I tell her. 

  I tell her everything since I picked her up from our date until we had our little fight. My Mom was very patient and let me finish my story without interrupting me. Once I finish, she is quiet for a minute. 

  "I'm sorry, honey. But you should know that you will be with her, I know it! And I'm not just saying that because I'm your Mom, it's because she would be so lucky to have someone like you." She tells me. 

  Then we hug for a while. I knew my Mom was trying to comfort me, but it wasn't working. I fake a smile for her sake. I knew it make her feel better rather than myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it! 

Vote 

Comment 

Thanks!!