Chapter 5 Sleepover

Bekah POV

  Me and Lauren finally got home. It was quiet once we get inside.

  "Hey, can I use your shower and borrow your clothes?" Lauren asks me.

  "Of course." I answer.

  Then she goes upstairs and I go sit down on the couch to go watch TV. While I was watching my favorite show, Modern Family, my phone buzzes. I check the screen and see an unknown number. I open the message.

  XXX-XXX-XXXX: Hey, it's Robbie.

  I smile to myself. I didn't think he would text me this fast. Did I really like him? Was I starting to? If I was, at least it's because I like him for him and not because he's famous.

  Me: Hey :)

  Robbie: This is Bekah, right? I mean, I could be texting a crazy fan.

  I laugh. He was funny.

  Me: Lol. Yeah, this is Bekah. Why wouldn't it be? Did you think that I would give you a fake number?

  Robbie: Haha I never know with you.

  Me: True. I'm a very complicated person.

  "Who are you texting?" Lauren says all of a sudden.

  I look up. "Emily. She asked if she could borrow something of mine."

  "Borrow what?" Lauren wonders.

  Oh, no! She was asking to manny question. I'm not good at lying.

  "Some of my clothes. She likes one of my shirts." I answer, trying to be detailed.

  "Oh." She says and looks up. "Do we really have to watch Modern Family? You know I don't watch that."

  "Well, what do you want to watch?" I already knew the answer, but I asked her anyway.

  "Once Upon A Time." She grins.

  "Of course you do! You just want to watch Robbie." I infer.

  "No! We can watch from the beginning. On Netflix. Please?" She begs.

  "Fine. Go ahead." I say.

  "Yay! Thank you!" She hugs me, being all happy. "But you have to pay attention!"

I   chuckle. "Alright."

  I check my phone and see I got 2 messages.

  Robbie: You really are!!

  Robbie: So, what's up?

  I smile. He's so cute. I need to stop this, I need stop thinking about him like that.

  Me: Watching TV. Wbu?

  Robbie: Homework :( what are you watching?

  Me: Once Upon A Time...

  Robbie: I thought you didn't like Once Upon A Time.

  "Would you stop texting Emily!" She tells me. "It's about to start!"

  "Ok, calm down. Let me say goodbye." I tell her.

  Me: I don't. But My friend, Lauren wants me to watch it with her. I g2g. Ttyl.

  I put my phone down and start to watch TV.

Robbie POV

  Bekah: I don't. But My friend, Lauren wants me to watch it with her. I g2g. Ttyl.

  This makes me sad. I wanted to text her all day and night. I knew I liked her; I probably liked her more than I could ever like anyone. She was someone special and special to me.

  "Robbie?" My mom comes into my room.

  "Yeah?" I say.

  "Dinner is ready." She tells me.

  "Alright! I'll be there in a minute." I tell her.

  Then she leaves. Lately, my Mom knows that something is bothering me, but she doesn't ask. That's what I love about my Mom, she doesn't bother me. If I'm feeling down, she only talks to me if I want to talk. She knows me too well. My Mom is probably the only person who understands me.

  I get out of my bed and then walk downstairs to go eat dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the chapter, I hope you like it!!!! I really do love it when you guys comment, it makes my day!!!! <3

Sorry this is shorter than the other chapter!

Vote

Comment

Thanks!!