Prologue

*1 YEAR AGO*

Bekah POV

Staring at my parents coffin was heart breaking. I thought I would always have my parents. It wasn't fair to what happened to them. It shouldn't have happen to them. They got in a major car crash and they died before anyone could heal their injuries. I was at home at the time with the babysitter, so I didn't get hurt.

Now I was an orphan and had no one. I had no brothers or sisters and now no parents. And most of my family didn't like me. I couldn't live with my relatives.

I was just a lonely girl in this big world.

Robbie POV

I get call when I'm home with my family, watching TV.

"Hello." I say.

"Is this Robbie Kay?" The voice on the other line asks.

"Yes. How can I help you?" I wonder.

"This is the Once Upon A Time writers and we love to tell you that you got the part of Peter Pan." The writers inform me.

"Really? Thank you." I say.

"See you soon, Robbie." They say and then hang up.

I really got the part... wow, this is amazing.

I tell my parents and they are so excited for me. I mean, I was too! I loved the show and now I was going to be on it!

This was probably the best day I ever had.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the prologue!

I hope you like it!!

Vote

Comment

Thanks!!