Chapter 3 School

Bekah POV

  I get into my car and drive to school. I get there early so I can talk to Lauren and my other friend, Emily. The drive from my house to my school, which isn't that long. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes.

  Once I get there, I park my car close to the school and walk inside. I see Lauren and Emily sitting on a bench and I walk over to them.

  "Hey, guys." I say.

  "Hey!" They both say.

  "How was your guys' weekend?" I ask them.

  "It was amazing!" Lauren says.

  "Boring!" Emily states. "What about yours?"

  "I kind of met a guy..." I admit.

  They look at each other, giving a look.

  "Oooooo! Who is it?" Emily asks.

  "Lauren knows him..." I tell her.

  "Who is he?" Lauren asks.

  ".... Robbie Kay." I say quietly.

  There was silence between the three of us for a couple seconds. Then Lauren scream to the top of her lungs. It was hurting my ears.

  "Robbie Kay!?" She screams. I nod. "Oh my god! You're so lucky!" She was freaking out.

  "Shhh! Calm down." I tell her.

  "How can I calm down when you met Robbie Kay? You met the hottest person in the world and you act like it's no big deal." She was still freaking out.

  "Tell us the details before Lauren starts to die from fangirling." Emily laughs.

  I laugh too. I tell them everything that happened. Lauren was freaking out every time I mentioned Robbie. It was really getting on my nerves. She said I was lucky since I met him, but I didn't see the big deal. He was just a normal person who was known for playing Peter Pan on Once Upon A Time.

  "Was he hotter in person?" Lauren raises her eyebrows.

  "Well, I never thought he was hot, so I'll say no." I tell her.

  "You've seen him in person and don't think he's hot!?" She was beyond shocked.

  "Not really..." I mean, it was the truth. I didn't think he was hot. But he was kind of beautiful and sweet. He was beautiful from the inside, not from the outside. At least, that's what I thought. He was attractive, but he wasn't attractive to me.

  "Wow! You don't know what you're missing!" She says with a smile.

  "I'm not missing anything." I tell her.

  "Keep telling yourself that." She says.

  I chuckle. "He's not my type." I explain. "Come on, lets get breakfast in the cafeteria." I say.

  We all walk to the cafeteria and I make sure we don't talk about Robbie again.

Robbie POV

  It was lunch time at school and I was being quiet. My friends kept on looking at me weird. I'm  usually really talkative during lunch, but not today.

  "Okay, what's the matter, Robbie?" My friend Bryan asks me.

  "Nothing. Why would anything be wrong?" I question.

  "Because you usually are talking about something." Bryan explains. "Now, what's wrong?"

  "It's not something that is bad. It's just... I met a girl." I tell them.

  They all laugh. And then my other friend, Tyler, starts talking. "You meet girls everyday who love you." He jokes.

  "No, I mean, a girl who doesn't know who I am. And I think I like her." I explain to them.

  "Who is this girl?" My friend, Drew, asks.

  "Her name is Bekah." I tell them and take a drink of water.

  "And? What happened between you two?" Bryan asks.

  "Nothing. We just talked." I tell them.

  "You guys didn't exchange numbers?" Drew asks.

  "No. I wouldn't ever be with her. It seemed like she didn't like me." I explain.

  "Oh, I'm sorry, man." Tyler says.

  "It's ok. Now how's your girlfriend?" I ask, changing the subject.

  "Oh, she's great! Did I tell you..." He goes into a long story that I really don't care for.

  I just think of Bekah. I liked her so much, but I barely knew her. She made me feel whole. But there was a problem: she didn't like me. That made me realize something that I always thought of myself. A unloved boy.

Bekah POV

  Finally the day was over and I head to my car, thinking I was going straight home.

  "Bekah! Wait!" Emily yells and I wait for her and Lauren to catch up.

  "What's up?" I say, casually.

  "Do you want to go to Starbucks?" Emily asks me.

  "Sure. Come on, get in the car!" I say.

  We all get into the car and head to Starbucks. That was the place we usually hanged out besides one of our houses. I didn't really like coffee but I loved Starbucks' hot chocolate. I drive to Starbucks and it doesn't take a long time. When we are in the car, we listen to the radio; enjoying the music and singing along to it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked this chapter! And thank you for the reads and the votes! It's so amazing!!!!

And the people who comment make my day!!! I love when you guys comment! <3

Vote

Comment

Thanks!!