Chapter 11 Yes

Bekah POV

  I was yelling at Robbie and when suddenly he kisses me. At first I wanted to pull away, then I realized that I didn't want to. I melt myself into the kiss. I felt like time stopped, stopped just for us. This may sound cheesy, but I felt sparks; it felt like it was a moment in a movie where there are fireworks in the background. It was magical. 

  Once he breaks the kiss apart, I smile like an idiot to myself. I have my eyes close and I feel his lips brush against my once more. I open them and looking at me, I've seen this look before, but I didn't realize what it meant until now. He saw me as the most beautiful girl in the world. 

  "Do you believe me, now?" He asks. 

  I was still smiling at him. "Yes, I defintely believe."

  "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He questions. Oh, god! He was so beautiful and it was just an amazing thing just to look at him.

  "Yes, I do." I say, still smiling. I was looking at his face and I lean in to kiss him again.

Robbie POV

  She was smiling up at me and I thought it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. No, she was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I can't believe she said yes to being my girlfriend. Next thing I know is that she's kissing me again. It was a possinate kiss, somethinf special. 

  I already knew that I was in love with her. I knew that for a while. Yes, Robbie Andrew Kay was in love with Bekah Bane. Even her name sounded lovely. Everything about her sounded lovely.

  We break apart the kiss and we both just stand there, staring at each other. This day was so good, it didn't seem like it was really happening, like it was a dream. I was hoping it wasn't. I wanted it to be real. 

  "So, what now?" She asks me, being all shy. It was all cute and stuff. I don't know why she would be shy around m. Wouldn't I be the one to be shy around her?

  "Do you want to come to my place and watch Season 3 of Once Upon A Time to see how good I am?" I smirk at her. 

  She chuckles and smiles at the ground. I don't know how I'm going to survive this relationship if everything she does and says is so cute and adorable. I wait for her to answer.

  "Is this suppose to be a date?" She asked me, grinning. 

  "If you want it to be." I answer shyly. 

  "Then, I would love to go and watch Season 3 with you." She smiles up at me and gives me a peck on the lips. 

  "Good." I smile at her. 

  Then we both start to head to my car and get ready to go to my house. I hope no one in my family were going to be there or they would embarass me. We drive out of Starbucks and head to my house. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is soo short, but it was just a filler chapter! But I hope you like it!!! ROBBIE AND BEKAH ARE FINALLY TOGETHER! YAY!

Vote 

Comment 

Thanks!!