Chapter 7 Date

Robbie POV

  The day was finally here, the day where I was taking Bekah out! I was super excited, but there was a problem. I don't know if I should look nice or just wear normal clothes. I mean, I didn't even know if she likes me or not and I don't want to embarrass myself.

  I dress not too casual but not too dressed up. I dressed up like I was going to a party. I felt happy and excited when I was getting ready. I still couldnt believe she said yes, even though she said it a couple days ago. I never thought I could ever get with someone like her. She didn't seem like the type to date people like me. She was very beautiul, but not the model kind of beautiful. But it was how she was perfect in her own way and everything she did was beautiful, even little things.

  Once I'm done getting ready, I grab my phone and look for the number.

  Me: I'll be there in 20 minutes :)

  Bekah: Great! Can't wait to see you!!! :D

  I smile at her text, she was realll sweet and adorable and so beautiful. I knew how much I liked her. I was falling in love too deep.

Bekah POV

  I get a text from Robbie saying he will be here in 20 minutes. Was it wrong that I was excited? Because I was and I was so happy that I said yes. I might regret it later, but who cares! I was getting into a nice dress, but it isn't fancy clothing. I didn't even know where we are going. It could be at a fancy restaurant and I would look out of place. I do my make up, I usually don't wear it, but for some reason I did.

  A little later, I hear the door bell and go open the door. I see Robbie looking really nice, but I try to act like it doesn't affect me. Even though it did, I would only ever admit that in my head. He was staring at me at what I was wearing.

  "You look nice." He tells me.

  I smile slightly. "You too!"

  "I know I look so beautiful!" He has a little sarcasm in his voice.

  I chuckle. "No, I am totally serious. You look really nice." I admit to him.

  "Not as good as you." He tells me.

  I blush. Good thing it was dark outside and he couldn't see me that well inside my house. "Well, are you ready to go?" I change the subject.

  "If you are." He answers.

  "Yeah." I say as I get my purse and shut the door.

  We walk to his car, quietly which is weird. we have been talking all week and being normal with each other and now it's all awkward. Once we get to the passenger car door, he opens it for me. He is such a gentlemen!

  "Thank you. Mr. Kay." I smile.

  "No problem, ma'am." He smiles back.

  He shuts my car door once I get inside and then he heads to his side of the car. He gets in and starts the car. I watched him as he did everything. I liked watching him, it was like watching a different species. Not that he was anything like that, but he was acted different than other people I knew. He sees me looking at him and then I look out the window. It was cold tonight and I forgot my jacket.

  "You want some heat?" He asks me.

  I look over at him again. "Sure, I would like that." Then he turns the heat on. "So... where are we going for our date?"

  "The Olive Garden. Is that alright with you?" He gave me a look like he was worried that I would hate him after he told me that.

  "That's fine. I love the Olive Garden!" I tell him.

  "Great." He smiles.

  He had an amazing smile, but I couldn't think like that. Doesn't everyone have a nice smile, but his smile gives me butterflies when he flashes it. Now that's not normal. I started to stare at him again, mostly at his face area. I look at his lips and realize I wanted to kiss them so badly. I shake my head. I couldn't do that. I can't think like this. I don't like him, I never did and never will. I stay quiet for the rest of the ride.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! OMG why can't Bekah admit her feelings for Robbie? Oh right because I wrote it like that!!! I hope you guys like this chapter! The next chapter is the actual date at Olive Garden :)

Oh and both of their outfits are to the right -->

Vote

Comment

Thanks!!