Chapter 15 Lauren

Bekah POV

  Being late to class was embarrassing, at least for me it was. Once I walked into Math class, everyone stared at me. I hated whenever people stared at me, it bothered me so much. I don't like all the attention on me, I was never that kind of person. I try to ignore everyone who was looking at me, but it wasn't working out. I felt like I was going to pass out, in front of everyone else.

  "Ah. Ms. Bane, you actually made it to class." Mrs. Parker says, very rudely, if I must say.

  "Sorry Mrs. Parker, I slept in, It won't happen again.." I tell her, taking my seat where I usually sit.

  Lauren was sitting diagonlly form me, like she always does and giving me certain looks. It was the kind of looks that said 'What the hell is going on with you'. I didn't know want her to know about me and Robbie because if she knew, she would freak out. Maybe even hate me... I look back at her, giving her the 'after class' look.

  We didn't give each other any more looks after that. We pay attention to the lesson, I mean, I was, but I don't know about her. She nevers pays attention to any of the lessons, like ever. She was the kind of person to get distracted very easily, I wasn't like that at all. I loved learning, it was one of my favorite things to do. 

  Today wasn't a good day for school, wasn't a good day to learn, for me at least. I wa distracted, by him. Dammit, why was he so addicting? He's was like my drug that I couldn't stop taking and would never be able to stop taking. I know I should focus on school right now because this is depending on my whole future, my career. 

  The bell interrupted my thoughts suddenly and it was time for lunch. I head to my locker and put my books away. I see Lauren coming my way, not looking too pleased. I knew this wasn't going to end well. 

  "Where the fuck have you been?" She asks, angrily. Yeah, she was pissed at me. 

  "What do you mean?" I act, very innocently. 

  "You know what I mean! Stop playing games! You keep blowing me and Emily off and I don't even know why or for who!" She was yelling at me now. I hated when people yelled me, since the accident. I cried a lot more than I use to. 

  "Please, calm down. I was going to tell you why today." I say softly, even though even is looking at us and none of them are actually going to lunch right now. "Just stay calm for me, please?" 

  "I'm not going to stay fucking calm! Now tell me what's going on right now!" She wasn't pissed, she was beyond that... I don't even have a word for that; it was so scary about how much she was scary me right now. 

  "Okay, you're gonna hate me for this, but I'm with Robbie Kay, I didn't tell you because I was scared what you would say to me." I tell her truthfully. 

  She laughs very meanly. "If you don't want to be friends anymore, you could have told me. Not lie about it. Just tell me it truthfully, but I guess you can't do that." She was giving me a bitch face. 

  "I'm telling you the truth though! I swear on my life. Please believe me, Lauren." I was pratically begging her now, but it didn't seem like it was working. 

  "Whatever... Goodbye, Bekah.." She says walking away from me. 

  Everyone was still looking at us.. I felt like I cold die of embarrassment, everyone saw how she treated me. But they probably thought I was lying just like she thought I was. I don't even think Emily likes me anymore, no one would ever like me again. 

  I walk to lunch, all alone, by myself. I knew I would have to sit by myself for the rest of high school, I knew thta for a fact. When I get to lunch, I find a table closest to the corner of the room and sit there. No one bothers me for the rest of the day.