Chapter 1 Leaving

Bekah POV

"What?" I was staring at my adoptive parents.

"We have to leave again, sweetie, but it's only for a while. I promise." My adoptive Dad tells me.

"But you can't just leave me again! You guys just got back a week ago from your last trip!" I remind them.

"Honey, we need to do this. We promise we'll be back very soon. It's not like you're 8 years old. You're 18, practically an adult." My adoptive Mom says.

I didn't call them Mom or Dad, I just called them adoptive Mom and Dad. I only called them that when they were around. But I just couldn't call them that in my head. It's only been a year since my real parents died and I still was sad about it. I wouldn't ever get over the fact they are dead.

"Alright. Be careful." I fake a smile.

"We will." My adoptive Mom says and gives me hug. So does my adoptive Dad.

They exit the house and get in the car and leave, waving goodbye. I go back into the living room and go watch some TV.

The next few weeks were going to be lonely. I only had like 2 friends from school and sometimes they could get in my nerves.

My thoughts were interrupted by my cell phone ringing. I check the lock screen and see it's Lauren, one of my friends.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey, Bekah!" Lauren says on the other line.

"Who's this Bekah you talk about?" I joke. I may be sad inside, but I still tell a few jokes.

"Ha ha very funny." She said sarcastically.

"I know I am." I laugh.

"OMG! Did I tell you about Once Upon A Time episode from last night?" She says excitedly.

Ugh, she was obsessed with the show Once Upon A Time. And me on the other hand, I wasn't a fan, never was one. It seemed stupid.

"No, you didn't." I answer.

"Well, let me tell you, Robbie was so damn hot last night. I was squealing every time I saw him." She says like a child.

Oh yeah, she was also obsessed with this guy Robbie Kay. He was on the show and apparently he played Peter Pan. She was so obsessed with that show and that's what makes her so annoying sometimes.

"Of course he was. When isn't he?" I say sarcastically.

"Hey, missy, no sarcasm!" She says.

I laugh. It felt good to; I felt whole for once. "Hey, I gotta go take a shower, but I'll talk to you later."

I hang up and go upstairs to go take my shower.

Robbie POV

I go to Starbucks like I do every morning. The only problem was that I ran into a crazy fan today. I mean, I don't mind my fans, but somedays I don't want to run into them. Or talk to them. But I love my fans to death. Because without them, I would have felt more unloved.

But the problem was that I didn't know which one loved me for me or for my looks or money.

As I was drinking my coffee, another fan comes up to me.

"Oh. My. God. You're Robbie Kay!" The girl squeals.

"Yeah, that's me." I say back.

"Could you sign my arm?" She says excitedly.

"Your arm?" No one has said that to me yet. She nods and hands me a sharpie.

I guess I'll do it whether I want to do it or not, I thought to myself.

I don't mind though. It's fun to be around them; they make me feel better when I'm having one of those bad days. I sign the girls arm.

"Thank you!" She says and walks away.

"Yeah, nice talking to you too." I mumble and finish drinking my coffee until I get a call from my Mom. "Hello?"

"Robbie, could you pick up some food at the store for me, please?" My Mom asks me.

"Of course." I smile.

"Thank you, Robbie. I love you." She says.

"I love you too, Mom." I say and hang up.

I finish my coffee and then leave to go to the store; I had to walk because I didn't bring my car, I didn't think I would need it. But the bad thing was that it was cold, it was winter here. This walk wouldn't be fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the first chapter and I hope you like it!!! Comment what you think of the beginning

Vote

Comment

Thanks!!