Chapter 14 Late

Robbie POV

  It was fun, driving with Bekah was one of the highlights of my morning. I was surprised that she wasn't actually worried about being late to school. She was having fun with me.

  We were singing, horrible, but on purpose. It was just so beautiful to be ourselves around each other. I was never myself around anyone, except for her. She was the only execption and would always be the only execption. 

  "Oh my god! I love this song!" She says, turning up the radio. 

  It was the song "Monster" by Rihanna and Eminem. She was totally blocking everything out and started singing, but it wasn't horrible, not like what we were doing a minute ago. She had a lovely singing voice, it was a talent she had. I want to look at her, but if I did, then we might get in an accident since I was driving. 

  "You're really good, you know that right?" I tell her, looking at the road in front of me. I couldn't look away since I didn't want to be in an accident. 

  "Nah, I'm not even good one bit, I really suck." She tells me. 

  "Are you kidding me!? If you suck, then I sound like a whale. Trust me, I'm the one who sucks. You are amazing! You should go on American Idol or X Factor or anything like like that!" I was encouraging her to do something. She needs to follow her dreams, just like I did once I became an actor. 

  She smiled up at me. "Are you being truthful? Do you really think that I'm that good?

  "Good?" I scoff at her. "Better than good. You are na incredible singer!" I tell her, smiling. 

  She smiles, then it disappears. I realized why it did, because we were finally at her school. She didn't want to leave me, she wanted to spend more time with me and so did I. I didn't want her to leave, but then I realized that she would need a ride home. I was going to see her again. 

  I park up by the front. "You don't have to go. You can stay home with me." I suggest. 

  "No, I have to go to school. I'm sorry, but you know we can hang out later, at least for a little bit. You have to pick me up, though." She reminds me. 

  I smile. "I know." I kiss her forehead. "I'll see you later." 

  "Okay." She smiles back at me and gets out of the car. 

  I watch her walk into the school. I don't know why, I just wanted to make sure she was alright. Even though I know she would be. 

Bekah POV 

  I walk into the school, scared about what they were going to say. I walk into the main office and act calm, like I did nothing wrong. But I haven't done anything wrong, it just felt like it. I was just late, that's all. 

  I smile at the lady, polietly. "Hi.." I say very awkwardly. 

  She doesn't even look up at me. "Just sign in and write down why you were late." This lady seemed really mean and that she didn't care about any of the kids. She was just working here because she needed money and a job. 

  "Okay," I nod at her. 

  I sign in by writing my name and the reason why I was late. I wrote down that I was late because I slept in, but it was actually true. I was just sugar coating it, I just woke up late with my boyfriend and just took a long time to get here. After I was done, the lady gave me a late slip. 

  "Thank you. Have a good day." I smile at her, but she doesn't say anything back. I walk to my locker and get my stuff, then I head to my classroom. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating the story for a while! I get distracted a lot o.o But I finally updated since I don't have school today. Soooo yay!! 

And thanks for all of the comments on the last chapter! It made me so happy what you guys said about this story, espically telling me that you want me to continue and that you love this story! 

Vote 

Comment 

Thanks!!