Chapter 10 Meeting Him

Robbie POV

  I was at Starbucks sitting at a table waiting for Bekah. I was hoping that she would come, but she probably wasn't going to. I knew she didn't like me, but my mom told me to have faith.

  I was nervous if she did come. What would I say? That I'm in love with her when she just wants to be friends? No, I couldn't say that or she would walk out of my life for good.

  "Do you mind if I sit with you?" I hear a voice.

  I was hoping it would be Bekah, but no it was this random girl, about my age. She had dark, black hair and blue eyes. She was very pretty, but not my type. She was the type of girl who was seen perfect by every guy. But I didn't want a girl who everyone thought was perfect; I wanted a girl who only I saw as perfect. I wanted our relationship to be special.

  "Umm... Someone is actually already sitting there." I say, awkwardly.

  She sits down anyway. "I don't see anyone. I've been watching you for 10 minutes and you've been sitting here all alone."

  Watching me? Yeah, that doesn't sound creepy at all.

  "Well I'm waiting for someone to meet me here." I say real fast. 

  She comes real close to me. "It seems like this 'person' doesn't want to meet you, and I'm guessing this person is a girl?" 

  I gulp. She was so close to me. "Yes." 

  "It seems like she doesn't want you or she would already be here." She tells me. 

  'How do you know that she's already late?" I ask, gulping again.

  "Your face says so." She says, smiling. "But you can have some fun with me." She says, her face a couple inches in frony of mine. 

  We both lean in and I had no clue what I was doing. I knew what was happening, but I didn't stop it. 

Bekah POV 

  I sigh to myself. I knew I was making a mistake, but I decided this was the best way. I would be happier this way. Yes, my heart may get broken, but I needed some happiness in my life, even if my heart breaking into tiny pieces was the price. I deserved to be happy again. 

  I walk into Starbucks, trying to calm down my nerves. I was scared something bad was going to happen, but the question is what? 

  I look around and I finally find him, but I found something else. A pretty girl was sitting on his lap, kissing him. I felt my heart break into a million pieces. He never did like me and was just toying with my emotions. 

  He looks over towards me and sees me. His face looks broken and pushes the girl off of him, polietly. He walks towards me, but I run out of the building. I didn't want to ever see him again. He broke my heart before I gave him a chance. 

  "Bekah!" I hear him yell my name but I keep on walking, ignoring him.

  Somehow he catches up to me and grabs my hand. "Bekah, why are running away from me?" 

  "Why do you think?" I answer, a little bit mean. 

  "Listen, that girl came onto me and nothing else. I'd rather it be you." He says.

  I ingore the last part he just said. "So, she just came up to you and sat on your lap and start kissing you and you find that normal?"

  "I didn't know how to stop, but I wanted to! I don't want to be with anyone but you! You're the only girl that I have ever liked." He yells louder.

  Everyone is staring at us, but I didn't give a damn. They could look all they wanted and I would never care. 

  "It seems like you liked that girl!" I yell back at him. 

  "I don't even know who she is." He says quieter. 

  "Well, it seems like you guys are having a good start to your relationship." I say, rolling my eyes. 

  "I don't have a realtionship with her." He shakes his head. 

Robbie POV 

  I didn't know why she wasn't letting me explain. I didn't like the girl; she was some crazy girl who wouldn't get off of me once she started to kiss me. I didn't even like her one bit, only Bekah. 

  I don't even know what would make her believe me, but then I got idea. 

  I knew she babbling about something but I blocked it out. I wan't worried about it, I was only worried about how I could get her to believe and know I knew how I could. This could either make it worse or make it better, There was only one way to find out.

  I grab her face and put my lips on her. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, here you go guys! I hope you like this chapter!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been having a really bad week. But I'll try to update sooner. 

But OMG how is Bekah going to react to the kiss? Will she hate him forever? Or will they finally get together? OMG I just realized that this is there first kiss :o 

Vote 

Comment

Thanks!!