Chapter 11

Alois was holding the charcoal in his hand tightly as he tried to draw a basic outline onto the paper. His bright blue eyes kept looking at the paper then at the model then back at his paper. His tongue was sticking out from the corner of his mouth. Ciel was sighing as he started to feel his arm falling asleep.

"Can you hurry up already? I'm beginning to feel pins and needles in my arm!" Ciel exclaimed. Alois didn't reply and continued drawing. "Don't ignore me Trancy!" Alois rolled his eyes and took his time.

"No need to rush art!" He simply replied. Now it was Ciel's turn to roll his eyes. How long was this blond going to take? It's been…God knows how long! Sighing, Ciel was thinking about the past five months since he had nothing better to do. He couldn't believe it's been that long since he first arrived to this school. How I managed to survive this long…Ciel thought. He never thought he would get used to Trancy or Ellian. The constant bickering between the blonds was normal to him now. Maybe even a bit peaceful. But there was one little problem…Ciel began to suspect that he was growing feelings for Alois. How did he know? Well, every time he was alone with the blond he felt his heart quicken a bit. Or maybe I have an odd heart condition. He would constantly tell himself. Another reason was the constant need to be near him. Which isn't a problem but sometimes Alois would run off and Ciel would find himself wanting the company of that flamboyant blond. Or maybe because I only have him as a friend…Ciel countered. Shaking his head in frustration, Ciel heard Alois groan.

"What?" Ciel asked.

"You moved! It messed me up…" Alois sighed. "I might have to start all over again." It was hard for him to hide his smile but he sa Ciel dropped his jaw.

"All over again?!" Ciel exclaimed. Alois merely nodded. Truth was, he was finished with the drawing for a while. He just loved to look at Ciel space off. He looked so serious but childish at the same time. "Ugh. This is going to kill me Trancy." Alois giggled.

"I'm kidding!" Alois turned the canvas around. "I was done for a while~" He smiled. Ciel groaned loudly and put his arms down. He didn't even look at the picture yet.

"Finally! I don't know how much longer I would've lasted. How dare you not tell me!" Ciel glared at Alois.

"It was all fun and sport." He smiled and lifted the drawing higher. "Do you like it?" Ciel took off the shirt Alois made him wear and looked at it. His jaw slightly dropped at how detailed and well-drawn the picture looked. In a short amount of time, to draw a picture any way, the shading and details were correct. Walking towards Alois, Ciel kept staring at the picture.

"Is that…really me?" Ciel asked stupidly.

"No, it's Ellian." Alois rolled his eyes and smiled. "Of course it's you Phantomhive!" He giggled. "I guess you do like it since you're just oogling it." Ciel looked at Alois and nodded.

"It's beautiful. I can't believe you can draw that well!" Alois blushed at the comment. Ciel blinked and blinked at what he said. "I mean, well, you know…"

"Well, I kind of had Grell help me draw and stuff…" He put the drawing on the table. "Is it really that good?" Ciel simply nodded. "Well, merci." Alois smiled at him and kissed his hand. Pulling it back, Ciel blushed.

"Enough of that Trancy! We're not French!" Alois rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Phantomhive." Both boys began to walk back to their room while chatting the whole way there. Ellian spotted them from the distance and hurried to them. "Oh great. The devil is here." Alois muttered underneath his breath. Ciel raised an eyebrow.

"Devil?"

"Ciel!~" Ellian yelled as he skipped closer and closer to them. Ciel shivered and then facepalmed.

"Oh. Him." Ciel groaned. Time for more bickering. Ciel thought to himself.

"Ciel!" Ellian repeated as he stood before the two boys. "You have a letter!" He gave the small envelope to Ciel. The Milford waxed seal was on it. Raising an eyebrow, Ciel took it.

"Odd. Why is it coming from the Milford family?" Elllian paled a bit.

"Open it! Let's see what juicy gossip is in it!" Alois said excitedly. Ciel rolled his eyes at the boy while he managed to rip open the seal.

"Like there's going to be any…" Ciel began reading the letter. It was from Lizzy's brother, Edward. His angry script was scribbled all over the page. Apparently Lizzy has been missing for months already. Biting his lip, he quickly put the letter away.

"What happened?" Alois asked. "I didn't get the chance to read it!" He pouted. Ellian stayed silent the whole time.

"Apparently my fiancé has been missing for months already." Ciel said as he looked at the ground. Alois stopped smiling. "They were searching all over for her and even the police can't find her. I hope she's okay." Ciel sighed. Must that girl always get herself in trouble?

"That sucks a lot." Alois said. "I hope she's okay too." Ciel looked at Alois. "Hey, I might be slightly jealous but I don't want her dead or anything." He said with a blush. Ciel blushed back. Did he give him a strange look or something without realizing? Anyway, that was actually sweet of him.

"Ha…Ha. Yeah. I-I hope she's okay too!" Ellian said nervously. "But I'm starving, let's see if there are any snacks in the lunch hall." He tried to run off. Odd. Ciel raised an eyebrow. Everyone knows there are never snacks at this time of day. Before he could say anything, a group of boys ran past them.

"I heard it was over there!" One boy yelled excitedly.

"Are you sure? You said that at the last hall turn!"

"Shut your trap and just follow me! See? All the others are running over there too!"

"What the hell is going on?" Alois said as he put a hand on his hip. Ciel shrugged while Ellian nervously bounced from side to side.

"Only one way to find out I guess…Hey!" Ciel yelled after the running Alois.

"Hurry up slow poke!" Alois laughed behind him. Groaning, Ciel began to run after him. This was going to kill him for sure. He hated running and he was never good at it because of his asthma. Ellian began to follow them both as Alois began to run next to Ciel. Following all the boys, they managed to find a big group of them clustered together. Ciel was completely out of breath and tried to slow his racing heart. Damn that Trancy for making him run. "Whoa." Alois simply said.

"W-What's going on?" Ellian asked.

"Everyone, please dismiss from this scene immediately! There is nothing to see here." A strong, familiar voice boomed. Ciel tilted his head.

"Sebastian?" He began to push the boys aside to get closer. Alois called out behind him and began to follow but Ciel paid him no attention. When he finally got to the front, he stepped in something wet. Looking down, he saw his foot was surrounded by red liquid. His mind slowed down the things around him. Was this…Alois cursed loudly behind him. It sounded so far away but so close at the same time. Ciel was stepping in…blood. Tons of blood. Alois pulled him away but not before Ciel managed to barf a little. Alois covered his eyes and hugged him closely to his chest.

"Why did you look?!" Alois scolded him. Before them was a gruesome scene. Blood was puddled all over the floor and splattered all over the beautiful white walls. The angel sculptures smiled as blood covered their smiling faces. The unfortunate boy laid scattered all over the place. An arm was on one side, a leg across the floor, head attached on an angel's body…

"You boys better clear out." Sebastian said coldly. Alois looked at him defiantly.

"What the hell happened here?" Sebastian simply smirked.

"A murder. What else Trancy?" Ciel had his eyes shut but the words floated in his head. Murder? Why would someone get murdered here? "If you must know, I'll tell you a little secret." Sebastian came closer to them. "This isn't the first time and it mostly likely won't be the last. Alois widened his eyes.

"W-Why do you say that?" Sebastian said nothing and patted Alois' head affectionately.

"You'll find out soon enough."