Chapter 2

As Ciel and Alois were dropped off by their new teachers and guardians, Alois began thinking mischievous thoughts. Being as far away from Alois as possible, Ciel began unpacking his things. Ciel was getting a bad feeling about staying in a room with Alois. Alone. With no one to help him. At night. Already Ciel was guessing what Alois was thinking. In Ciel's mind, this is what Alois is thinking, "Fufufu, all the things I could do to this boy! Fufufuu..." While in reality, this is what Alois is thinking, "Kekeke...all the things I could do to Ciel! Kekeke." Ciel wasn't far off now was he?

"I know what you're thinking Trancy. Don't even try it." Ciel warned. Alois smiled brightly at him. Tch, the smile of a demon. Ciel thought to himself.

"Whatever do you mean Ciel?" Alois asked sweetly. Ciel's eye twitched. Alois didn't know him that long but he was already pushing his buttons. The blonde smiled wickedly and continued unpacking his clothes. Turning his back, Ciel also continued unpacking his things. As he unpacked, Ciel was deep in thought, and when he's deep in thought, he hears nothing. His usual Phantomhive guard goes down. Mistake number one. Alois noticed the boy's guard go down and giggled to himself. "This is going to be good." Alois said under his breath. The blonde began creeping closer and closer to the unguarded boy.

I should write a letter to Auntie right away. She must be worried about me. Ugh, I wonder when we start school. I just want to know what classes I take. Ciel sighed at his thoughts. As he snapped out of it, his guard was back up. Quickly turning around to check up on his new roommate, he found the blonde missing. Sweat dropping a bit, Ciel began searching the room. Crap, my innocence is going to die tonight. Ciel thought to himself. He constantly turned to his left since it was his weak spot. A terrible accident years ago caused his left eye to be damaged. Since that horrid day, he wore an eye patch.

"Alois, you twit, where are you?" Ciel asked in agitation. Silence was Ciel's answer. Rolling his eyes, he grabbed his clothes and walked to his closet. Opening it, he screamed. Alois was in his closet smiling like a maniac. Before Ciel could say anything, Alois jumped in Ciel. Pinning him down, Alois had a huge grin on his face. Ciel glared at the boy. "Get off of me Trancy!" Ciel growled under his breath. Alois moved his face dangerously close to Ciel's soon-to-be blushing face.

"You're gonna have to make me Ciel." Alois smiled. Ciel felt his eye twitching in anger and tried pushing the blonde off. Poor Ciel was too weak to push the rather strong Alois off of him. Ciel felt Alois' breath on his face and blushed even redder. Alois noticed this immediately and smiled. "Did little Ciel not have his first kiss yet?" Alois teased. Ciel glared at him. "I'll take that as a no." the boy said as he gently placed his lips right on Ciel's lips. Wide-eyed, Ciel was trying to get this current situation though his head. Alois got off of him and smiled in victory. Ciel laid on the floor in shock. Absolute shock. What just happened? Did he just...kiss me? Alois...kiss...kiss... The word "kiss" echoed in Ciel's mind. After the tenth echo, Ciel sat up like a madman. Dramatically turning to the smiling Alois, Ciel got up and pointed in his face.

"Y-You! How dare you kiss me! You are a MALE and I'm a MALE! MALES DON'T KISS EACH OTHER!" Ciel said. For once in his life, he was completely embarrassed; poor boy lost his cool. Taking deep breaths, Alois seemed to have stayed the same. Ciel's outburst did no effects on him, instead, he just giggled.

"Of course two males can kiss. We just kissed." Alois said bluntly. Trembling from anger, Ciel decided to ignore Alois and started picking up his clothes that lay on the floor. "Ciel~ You're so cute!" Alois smiled.

"Heh, and you're so not." Ciel replied without thinking. Alois' lip slightly twitched at Ciel's reply.

"Oh Ciel, you know I'm the cutest guy you ever seen!" Ciel looked at Alois with a poker face. Alois blinked at Ciel. He had no clue what this blue haired boy was thinking and it was starting to frighten him a bit. Before Alois could say something witty, there was a knock at the door.

"Ciel, Alois." Sebastian opened the door. "Dinner is now being served. Follow me to the dining hall once you are ready" Ciel and Alois looked at each other and sighed. Alois skipped merrily to the door and smiled at Sebastian.

"Ugh." Ciel said while rolling his eyes. "Great, more people to meet."

Boarding School Troublesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें