Chapter 1

Looking out of the window, bright blue eyes were fixed on the castle in the distance. Smile growing, Alois threw his hands in the air and screamed his excitement. For a bubbly boy like Alois, being in a carriage ride for two hours straight nearly made the boy go mad. Opening the window, he stuck his head out and felt the wind in his blonde hair.  

       "HERE I COME SCHOOL!!!" he screamed on the top of his lungs. The carriage hit a bump in the road and the boy felt like he was about to fall out. "Hey! Watch where there fuck you're driving this thing!" he yelled at the driver. 

"Master Trancy! Please sit back into the carriage." the coachman responded nervously. Pouting, he did as he was told. Fixing his thigh high stockings, the boy kept staring as the castle grew closer and closer. The school looked more like an old castle used for past kings and queens. The gargoyles hung at the very top and smiled evilly at any visitor. Vines surrounded the tower in the left wing. Alois clearly saw the gardens that surrounded the school, along with more land in the background. In the far off distance, Alois saw a little church on top of a rather large hill. Placing his cheek in his hand, he sighed. It was only a matter of time before Alois Trancy hit the school.

---___---___---___---___---___---___---

Staring in the distance, Ciel stared at his new home with wonder. Looks nothing like a school. He thought to himself. For hours, Ciel had the whole carriage to himself. Madame Red had business to do in the hospital. Ciel was soon informed that they had been following another carriage ahead of them. No wonder the earl heard screaming earlier...It was only a matter of time before Ciel reached the school and started a new life there. Already, Ciel was starting to feel nervous, just a tad bit though. He wondered what courses he was going to take. Hopefully, it would benefit him in the future when he ran the Phantomhive business. To get his mind off of it, he began fixing his appearance. Smoothing out wrinkles in his shirt, picking lint off, combing though his blue hair and fixing his bootlaces. Pouting, he willed himself to stop. A Phantomhive does NOT get nervous. They must have the utmost confidence in their appearance and action. Sitting up straight, Ciel continued to stare at the castle growing larger in the distance. I'm ready for anything they throw at me.

----____----____----____----_____----_____---

"They'll be here soon." a man with red eyes smiled. A man with golden eyes fixed his glasses.

"I can see that Michaelis. I'm not blind." the man replied coldly. Fixing his vest, Sebastian Michaelis opened the door. 

"After you Claude." Sighing, Claude walked out, followed by Sebastian. 

"...Michaelis...it seems that you didn't tend to the garden." Raising an eyebrow, Sebastian looked around. Flowers bloomed in every direction. Tulips, roses, irises, poppies and many more were arranged in a manner that made everything seem like a wonderland. The hedges were cut perfectly into shapes. The grass was so green and perfect. Everything about the garden was perfect. 

"What seems to be the matter?" Sebastian asked. Claude pointed to the shadow moving in the flowers. 

"That there...is the matter." Sebastian walked over to flowers and found nothing. The man sighed and pinched his eyebrows together. 

"Are your glasses broken? There's nothing here." Sebastian said. Annoyed, Claude walked over to the other and pointed more closely at the thing moving. 

"There." Looking, Sebastian picked up the thing. The thing mewed ever so lightly. 

"You know what I said about those things!" Claude nagged. Looking at Sebastian with bright green eyes, the black cat purred in Sebastian's arms. 

"Your just mad that this cat ate your pet spider. It's just a spider Claude, you can get plenty more." Sebastian chuckled to himself as he petted the cat lovingly.

"...that spider was special..." Claude whispered. Rolling his eyes, Sebastian put the cat down and watched it run off into the school.  

"Well, they're here. Let's go." Sebastian and Claude began walking through the garden. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Both Ciel and Alois got off of their carriages and waited for chaperones. Alois eyed the dark haired boy. Hm, he's pretty cute. I wonder how I can play with him. Alois smirked to himself. Walking to dark haired boy, Alois fixed his hair a bit. Tapping the shoulder, the boy turned around. The first thing Alois noticed was the boy's eyes. Even though they were a dark blue, they seemed bright. It reminded Alois of the ocean. "Hi~ I'm Alois Trancy! What's your name?" Alois flashed a bright smile at Ciel. Ciel raised an eyebrow. He quickly looked over Alois. His bright sky blue eyes were friendly, his messy blonde hair shaped his face. The blonde boy was wearing a white shirt with a green vest, rather short shorts and- excuse me? Thigh-high stockings? His knee-high boots had purple bows that matched the color of his trench coat. Showing too much skin for a boy. Shameful. Ciel thought to himself. 

"My name is Ciel Phantomhive. Nice to meet you." Ciel said as he fixed his top hat. He heard the blonde giggle. "What's so funny?" Ciel asked. Alois looked at Ciel was a mischievous look. The dark haired boy began to get a bad feeling about this. Before he knew it, Alois kissed his cheek. 

"You're so cute Ciel Phantomhive!" Alois giggled more. Ciel began to blush a dark red color. This was exactly what Alois wanted to see. He loved to toy with people's emotions. Ciel didn't know what to do. He wasn't use to another BOY his age giving him attention like this. Wiping his cheek, he pretended that it didn't phase him. 

"If you don't mind, Trancy, I would appreciate it if you didn't kiss me on the cheek." Ciel said with his head held high. Alois looked at him with innocent eyes then pouted.

"Fine...I won't." Alois said. Well, that was easy...A little too easy. Ciel thought. As Ciel was to say something, two men appeared before them. Both men were attractive, but don't get Ciel wrong, he was straight.(A/N- haha for now) The man with red eyes bowed in front of Ciel and Alois. The other man with glasses nodded his head.

"Welcome! My name is Sebastian Michaelis. I will be one of your teachers here at this school." Sebastian smiled at them. Ciel observed Sebastian. The first thing he noticed was how tall he was. Of course, Ciel didn't hit puberty yet, but Sebastian was taller than most men Ciel has seen in his life so far. His jet-black hair was a bit spiky. As Sebastian looked at Ciel, he nearly stepped back. His eyes were...red!  Ciel regained his composure and cleared his throat."I'm Ciel Phantomhive." Ciel looked at the man next to Sebastian. "Who are you?" The man looked liked Sebastian, but not quite. His golden eyes were cold. His hair was more of a profession, his aura itself was stoic. Alois stared at the man with a smile on his face. 

"Pardon me for not introducing myself. My name is Claude Faustus." he bowed slightly as he said it. Claude fixed his gaze on Alois. "I'm assuming you're Alois Trancy?" Claude fixed his glasses.

"Hiiii~" Alois smiled brightly. Ciel rolled his eyes. Idiot. Ciel thought to himself. Sebastian smiled some more. 

"Well. Ciel and Alois will be roommates here in the school." Claude said casually. Sebastian began bringing the luggage inside the rather huge castle.

"What?!" Ciel yelled as Alois screamed "Yay!!".  Ciel stared at Claude in disbelief then stared at the blonde smiling like a maniac. 

"In this school, we make sure every student has a roomate, for the sole reason of helping each other out." Sebastian said. Oh yes. You guys are helping me out already. Alois thought. Ciel felt a shiver down his spine. 

Uggh...why me? Ciel thought to himself.