six

Hi guys! I saw the comments in the previous chapters and thought that maybe I should clarify some stuff. Firstly, Ethan and Xael aren't cousins. Xael addressed uncle Mark as so as it was just a form of respect and she had been calling him uncle since she was a child. (Uncle) Mark was grandpa's friend. Secondly, I had been pronouncing Xael as 'sale', but you can pronounce it however you like! Ok, i'm done with this lengthy paragraph. Now let's begin the story,shall we^^

I turned the ignition of my car off after I had parked my black Porche at the parking lot. I was meeting my best friends today after not seeing them for a week.

Yesterday, Ethan and I had chosen the apartment that we were supposed to be living together in. It was a pent house and was located near the college that I was attending. Ethan would be transferring into that college soon.

"Hey," I greeted Zoey and Ava who were chatting with a drink in hand. "How was the gown fitting?" They asked excitedly when they saw me.

"I've chosen the two gowns," I smiled as I told them about the gowns that I had chosen. I had wanted to ask them along to choose the gowns with me but they were busy and didn't have the time.

"You're all free tonight right?" Zoey asked and Ava and I nodded. "Why?" I asked curiously and Zoey suggested "Let's have a girl's night out!" To which Ava and I agreed by nodding our heads and cheering.

"Let's go shopping first," Zoey said as she looped her arms between Ava's and mine, dragging us to the stores that we frequently visited.

"Try this," Ava said as passed me an Urban Decay eyeliner. We had entered Sephora and were shopping for new make up products since Zoey and Ava wanted some new lip colours. As I rarely put makeup on, I was just looking around for any interesting products to try. Uncapping the eyeliner, I swatched some of it on the back of my hand. "It's good, right?" Zoey asked and I nodded. I placed the tester back on the shelf and took a box of the eyeliner. My eyeliner back at home had dried up since I rarely used it and I needed a new one.

After Zoey and Ava had chosen the products that they wanted, all three of us went to the cashier to pay for our items.

The next stop was Louis Vuitton as Ava wanted to get a birthday present for her mother. After looking at the different wallets that the store offers, Ava decided on a simple long rose coloured wallet with an LV clasp in the centre.

*

Time always flies when you're having fun and soon, it was time for the last stop of the day– a nightclub. Although we were all underage, Zoey, the party girl among the three of us, managed to get us into the club with the fake IDs she helped us get.

My eyes squinted as I stepped into the dark room with multi-coloured strobe lights illuminating the sweaty, dancing bodies on the dance floor. Music was blasting from the speakers and it seemed like the room shook from its loudness.

"Hey let's get some drinks," I shouted over the music and my friends agreed, the three of us walking over to the bar counter. After we downed our drinks, we made our way to the dance floor. I could feel the alcohol hitting my system, as I wasn't a very good drinker and 1 glass is enough to get me a little tipsy.

I moved by body to the rhythm of the music, dancing without a care in the world. I felt many pairs of eyes on me but I didn't care, I was enjoying myself too much to do so.

My legs soon ached from the amount of dancing I did and I walked over to the bar, both my friends already out of sight. I ordered another glass of martini and was slowly sipping it when I felt a few taps on my shoulder.

I turned around to see Ava looking at me excitedly, her finger pointing towards someone. My brows quirked and I looked at the direction she was pointing and my jaw dropped.

There, standing at a height of 6"3 was a guy by the name of Ethan. "He's hot isn't he?" Zoey joined in with Ava's small fangirling session and I rolled my eyes, shouting over the music, "he's Ethan."

"What?" They both exclaimed, wide eyed. I shrugged, as I watched a blonde woman wearing a red skimpy dress walk up to him. They both flirted for awhile before making out. I scrunched my eyes in disgust and turned to my friends.

"Good luck to me," I said with a roll of my eyes, earning sympathetic looks from my friends.

With a sigh, I took another sip of the martini, thinking about the hard times awaiting me.

I'll need all the luck I can get.