Chapter Six

Jane's P.O.V

Sherlock came back in a rushened haste, "That was terrible, horrific, and..."

"Absolute brilliance!" Phil interrupted.

Both Sherlock and I turned to him, shocked.

"But I found nothing of importance!" Sherlock exclaimed.

"No, you found out that one: he allowed himself to be captured, two: he doesn't consider himself good nor evil, and three: he came to Earth for one reason, to rule it."

"Oh," Sherlock looked taken back then straightened herself out, "I had planned that all along..."

"Sure..." I whispered to myself.

"Well now that Sherlock is done, Jane, it's your turn."

Later On

I felt nervous as I walked through the opened a steel doors. What if Loki tried to manipulate me? What if I spill information that shouldn't be known to him?

I watched him as he leaned against the glass incasing. Then right when he saw me, a smirk appeared on his face. The second I looked into his eyes, I felt a ping of familiarity. Had I met him before?

"Oh hello!" he said excitedly, "You must be..."

I interrupted, "Lucy Scotty."

"Jane Watson. Dr.Jane Watson, I presume."

How did he know?

"I'm assuming you're here to question me, like you're friend did?"

I nodded.

"Oh, well that's too bad, dear. You're not going to get very far."

What was he...?

Suddenly my thoughts burned in my head as they crumbled away like paper. I felt emotionless and useless, like my mind was gone.

I then felt the urge to go to the control panel and press the numbers 2128396. And I did so. Then I pressed the red button.

I heard the sound of doors opening and I watched as Loki stepped out of the glass encasing. Normally I would be shocked or scarred but insted I felt nothing except for a twinge of success.

"Thank you, my dear," He said to me and kissed my cheek. Then he ran into the control room where Phil and Sherlock wait.