Chapter Nineteen

Jane's P.O.V

The woman looked confused, "How did you-How did you know that? My name is Lillian but people call me Sherlock. Do you know me?"

I took a good look at her. She was tall, blue eyed, jet black hair, and her voice was smooth and deep. She seemed so familiar. It was unnerving how familiar she seemed.

"I-uh-I don't this so. You just seem so familiar."

"As do you."

We stared at each other for a moment, as if waiting for some relization to hit us. Why did this girl look so oddly familiar? And why did she reconize me? Then someone broke the silence.

"Dear?" I heard a male voice call.

Lillian turned around to face the man. He was tall, pall, and thin. He had jet black hair also but gorgerous yet unneverving green eyes. The second he saw me, terror and worry clouded his face. And also anger. Who was this man and why did he seem so...familiar? And why did he seem to have a hatred toward me?

He then put on a fake smile and started toward the woman, "Have you found the woman doing our appointment today?"

She turned to him and smiled, "Yes, this is her. Her name is..."

"Jane," I answered.

"Jane..." he repeated quietly, "Well I'm going to have a quick word with Jane about your dress before you two get started. It's a surprise," he told her.

Then he grabbed me by the arm, tightly, almost painfully. He trudged us over to a quiet spot where we were surrounded my dresses.

"Get off of me!" I yelled, pulling my arm away from him.

"What are you doing here?" he hissed.

"What are you talking about?"

"I told you to stay away from her! I begged you to leave us alone, Jane. Why couldn't you, why couldn't you for just a little while? You had to come and ruin it! Do you know how screwed I'd be if she were to have recognized you? Gladly you cut your damn hair! Gosh, Jane, why couldn't you just stay away?"

"Sir, I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Don't play dumb with me, Jane!"

We stared at each other for a moment and then his expression changed, it softened, "Oh, you really don't know what I'm talking about..."

"That's what I've been trying to tell you!"

"I-I am so sorry. I must've been mistaken," He began to walk away and then turned back, "I am so sorry, I am truly sorry for all I have done."

And I watched him walk away, an odd ping of pain and sorrow hitting my stomach. Why did I know these two people? And how...?