Chapter Seventeen

Sherlock's P.O.V

I stood breathless, unable to comprehend what he had just said, "M-M-Marry you?"

He chuckled, "Yes, marry me Lillian."

"I-um-I don't know."

He closed the box, looking down, "Not the answer I was looking for..."

"No no!" I leaned down and kissed him, "Allow me to think about it. I'm not saying no yet."

"But you're not saying yes..."

Later On

I layed in bed, Loki's asleep body beside me. What was I too do? I mean, I do love him but-but something doesn't feel right. Something's wrong. I've know this all long, ever since I woke up four months ago, but I didn't want to admit it to myself. I've lost myself, I'm not Sherlock anymore, I'm Lillian, some average girly girl, but did I like being this way?

I rolled over and whispered in Loki's ear, "Yes."

"Hmmm?" he asked, still in a sleepy daze.

"Yes, I will marry you."

Jane's P.O.V

I laid myself down against the chair, leaning my head back.

"Are you abosutely sure?" Phil asked me again.

"I'm sure, Phil."

"What if..."

"What if nothing...I'm tired of feeling this way, Phil. This was never supossed to happen. It wasn't my plan."

"Sometimes the best things in life happen unexpectedly."

"Sometimes the worse things do too."

He sighed, "Okay Jane. You understand that the effects of this cannot be reversed. You will forever forget your memory. You will believe that you have looking around for a college to go to for the past few months. We have already found you a college that you will attend, free of charge. You'll believe it was a scholarship donation. Okay?"

"Okay."

He clicked a few buttons and looked back at me, sadly, "Goodbye Jane."

"Goodbye Phil."