Chapter Twelve

Sherlock's P.O.V

I ran back to the room made for me. I noticed it was specifically made for me the second I woke up. The walls were my favorite color, the color of my scarf. There were bookshelves full of books about different countries, murder mysteries, and languages. Even my journal documneting theroies on deaths lay at a desk. But what I hadn't noticed was the picture albumn on the top shelf of my closet. It was hidden away, probably meant to be put in storage. I slowly walked toward the closet as if it could kill me, as if the albumn was dangerous. Although, what lied inside could change everything.

Did I believe the man? Maybe, but I was still suspicious as to if we were really in love. Photoshop was easy and he could've easily edited the photos but I didn't see any clues. Maybe...maybe it was real.

That can't be real though, I thought as I picked up the albumn. I've never been in love before. I never thought I was capable of such emotions, such sentiment. But there I was, in the pictures, with that man, on actual dates. We were having dinner, playing the violin, telling the person taking the pictures to stop it laughingly. It was probably Jane taking those. Jane was dead...

I ran back down the spiral stairs, looking for the man. He sat on then couch, breathing slowly. He was staring at the TV screen which showed him and I embracing on the screen.

"Did you love me?"

He looked up at me, showing a pitiful smile, "Of course. Why else would I propose to you?"

I came to sit by him on the couch, "And did I love you?"

"Honestly, I was never knew with you. You were always so unpredictable. But I felt you did."

I smiled, "What's your name?"

"Loki, Loki Carlton."

"Like the god of mischief?"

He laughed, perfection in his voice, "I had odd parents. But they were loving."

We talked for a while, laughing every now and then, until he stopped.

"What?" I asked.

He shook the thought away, "Nevermind."

I tilted his face up to look at me, "What is it?"

"Well you don't even know who I am, really. So how do I expect us to start up what we left off? I'll have to make you fall for me all over again. And what if I can't do it this time?"

"Loki, don't worry, okay? What if, what if I promise to give you a fair chance? We can go on a date or whatever ordinary beings do."

He smiled, "I'd like that."

I smiled back. What was happening to me? Was I falling for some unknown stranger? And me, falling in love, that's unheard of. I don't even feel like I'm Sherlock anymore. I feel like I'm some other version of me, the version I was meant to be, a girly girl named Lillian. And I didn't mind it so much...

--------------------

Author's Note (PLEASE READ)

I hope you guys are enjoying the book. Okay, so I know this is turning in to a girly romance book but bear with me for a few chapters, this is all for a reason. The action will happen soon. And be prepared for the unexpected...and expected.