Chapter Twenty Two

Sherlock's P.O.V

A bun in the oven...

That was a phrase for when someone was pregnant. Was this so called Jenny implying I was with child?

Just as Jenny had disappeared, Loki came rushing into the dressing room, "Oh thank gods you're okay," he yelled, embracing me.

I tried to catch my breath, "Loki, I-I um..."

"I know," he breathed, "I know you know the truth. Just know even with all my scheming, I have always loved you."

"Loki!" Jane yelled.

He whipped around and Jane...punched him in his handsome face, "If you damn son of bitch ever think you'll get away with brainwashing my best friend you better think again."

He chuckled, holding his cheek, "I like her," he mumbled to me.

I pushed away from him, "What is going on Loki?"

"It's my daughter, Hel. Or as you know her, Jenny."

"What is she doing?"

"I'm not entirely sure, but I know her intentions and if I can only give you one piece of advice that you'll listen to, listen to this, don't go on that rooftop. Please. Just don't."

I gulped, about to respond just as the ground began to rumble. Was a fucking earthquake starting right now, at this time?

"It's Hel."

Jane's P.O.V

"Protect her, Loki!" I yelled, if what Jenny said was true, Sherlock was with child and had to be protected.

He grabbed her and carefully out her on the ground as he laid on top of her.

Later On

"There has to be something, something we can do to stop her," Loki paced around the room.

We had made our way through the rubble of the roof with barley a scratch and escaped to an abandoned store while Jenny a.k.a Hel caused havoc on Earth. We were trying our hardest to come up with a plan.

I pushed Loki against a wall, "This is your fault! If you hadn't 'fallen in love' with Sherlock, her and I would be safe. It's you that Jenny wants! Why can't she leave us alone?"

Loki wiggled out of my grip, "It's not me that she wants..."

I stared at him as he continued to nervously pace. Something was wrong... I grabbed Loki's arm and dragged him over to a corner where Sherlock couldn't hear us.

"Explain."