Chapter Seven

Sherlock's P.O.V

Jane seemed to be doing fine but Loki was tricky and Jane was gullible, not up to his cleverness.

"I don't know how well she'll do out there. She's clever but not nearly as much as me nor him," I told Phil.

"No, but she has a sense of forgiveness and humanity. With just one look, you feel you can trust her with your darkest secret. I assume that's why you chose her to be your roomate. She'll be fine. Don't worry."

But just as he said that, I turned back to the screen and saw Loki stepping out of the glass encasing.

"How did she...?"

He gave her a kiss and charged toward our room.

"Oh sh*t."

He ran into our room.

"Loki, you don't need to do this. Just, just tell us what you want," Phil pleaded.

He smirked, "I came to rule. So kneel Midgardian!"

Phil did as he said.

Loki then turned to me, "We meet again, Clever God of Midgard," he kissed my hand, "I came here for yet another reason."

And pulled my hand back, "And that is?"

He spun me around and then kneeled on one knee, "You hand in marriage."

I smirked, "Look at that, the god of mischeif kneeling for me. But I am truely sorry, Loki... "

"Sleep on it," he interupted, "I'll return in a few days."

I pulled a gun from my trench coat, "But I can't except your offer."

And I pulled the trigger.