Chapter 6

Bart and Tim were jumping around the city of Gothman looking for something to steal.

"Ohh how about the rubies. " Bart said stopping in front of a ruby store.

"Eh why not. " Tim shrug while going back and landing on four.

Bart rolled his eyes just like Venus and jump down. Bart watch Tim disabled the alarm in a snap of a finger and open the door. Bart walk in and look at each ruby. He then grab three and Tim grab two. Tim then waited and frown.

"Isn't like Superboy or Blue beetle suppose to pop out by now. " Tim said while crossing his arms.

"Yeah I won- " Bart gasp when the window was shatter.

Conner crash to the ground groaning while turning to his side. Tim gasp and kneel down next to him touching Conner face.

"Superboy!! " Tim said while wiping away the broken glass.

Bart look at Conner and look around.

"Where his friend? " Bart said but gasp when Jaime was being push by a ice beam with his shield blocking it.

Bart ran to the window with Tim who lay Conner down gently. They gasp when they saw Icicle Jr blasting Jaime. Icicle Jr smile when he saw Tim and Bart and wave her hand.

"Hey you two. I was just walking around and spotted these two hero's following you. Your welcome. " Icicle Jr wink at Tim who hiss glare at Icicle Jr.

Bart gasp when Jaime smash to the wall that was holding him while he was trying his best to hold. Bart growled and made a vines attack Icicle Jr from the ground. Icicle Jr scream a girly scream and jump back making him stop blasting Jaime. Jaime groan and fell to his knees tired.

"Hey I'm helping you out!! " Icicle Jr said while blasting at the vines.

Tim jump on one of Bart's vines and watch as Icicle Jr gasp when Tim punch him on the face.

"We don't need help from you. We can handle our own problems. " Tim said while grabbing his wipe and glaring at Icicle Jr.

Icicle Jr cough and look away embarrass.

"Fine! Like I care AMYWAYS!! " Jr said and blasted at Tim who dodge it and wipe him on his legs making him fall and land on the floor.

Bart stand next to Icicle Jr and put Venus on top him making him gasp.

"She hungry and she loves eating frozen things. " Bart smirk while Venus lick her lip and showen her teeth at Icicele Jr who cried out.

"Nooo!! " Icicle Jr cried while moving his head side to side.

Tim and Bart rolled their eyes while Venus spit at him.

"Never mind. She hates its when her food cries. " Bart said while grabbing Venus and watching Icicle Jr run away.

Tim watch and ran back to the store to see Conner getting up slowly. Tim helped Conner up and helping him walk out to see Bart helping Jaime getting up.

"You okay blue. " Bart said softly while watching Jaime nod.

"Y-yeah just ughhh some bruises and all. " Jaime groan while looking up to see Tim helping Conner.

"Thanks for the help. " Conner said to Tim who smiled.

"Oh darling we weren't helping you. We were helping ourself. " Tim said while smirking at Conner.

"Sure Catlad. " Conner smile sweetly at Tim who blush and look away.

They walk down a block into a alley showing a small house with flowers in the front and a tree in the back of the house. They got the hero's in a house that Venus open from the inside showing an old lady with her gun.

"Who goes there!! " She hiss making Jaime and Conner gasp.

"Oh Grandma Sharlene put you gun down your blind remember. " Tim chuckle while taking Conner to a chair.

"Hey I was the best blind theif ever. I can steal anything with out no one knowing. " Grandma Sharlene said making Tim and Bart laugh.

"We know. " Bart chuckle while Grandma Sharlene curse.

Jaime chuckle while Conner look at him with raise eyebrow. Tim came back from the bathroom with a aid kit and set the kit on the table.

"Anyways who are the other two? " Grandma Sharlene said while pointing at Conner and Jaime.

"Oh there...umm new villains. " Bart shrug while watching as Jaime armor goes off his chest to show some cuts and a bruise.

Tim laugh and bandage Conner arm while Conner just watch Tim. Conner study Tim who was concentrated on the arm.

"Hahaa I remember when your mothers were learning how to steal. Oh those were the good days. " Grandma Sharlene said while pouring tea. 

Tim and Bart chuckle.

"Ohh I wish we could have seen that. " Tim said while putting a hello kitty bandage on Conner cheek. "There. "

Bart and Jaime chuckle quietly while Conner look at Tim who was smirking.

"Puurrfect. " Tim pur while fixing Conner shirt.

Bart and Grandma Sharlene rolled there eyes at Tim word. Bart finish doing Jaime bandages and watch as the armor cover up. Conner stood up but groan just making Jaime look at Conner concern.

"Dude. Can you even move? You took a nasty hit by Jr. " Jaime said watching Tim put his hand on Conner chest.

Tim sigh and look at Bart who sigh too and nod.

"Grandma Sharlene can we stay the night. Just today. " Bart said to grandma who smile.

"Of course. It's good to have you two here again. " Grandma Sharlene said while ruffling Bart's hair.

Bart smile and helped Jaime to the living room just like Tim was doing with Conner.

"Catlad , we better call our moms on where were at before they go out looking for us. "  Bart said while crossing his hands.

Tim nod and went to a phone to call their house.

"Why don't you just tell us your name Poison Sumac and Catlad. " Jaime said looking at them.

"Nope. " Bart said while holding Venus on his arms who was sleep the whole time. "Aww my poor baby. Let's find you a pot to sleep in. "

Bart look around for a pot and found a empty one and went outside to get some fresh cold dirt.

"Okay, Sumac our Mothers say it's okay. Just that we better get back home on time for breakfast. " Tim said out the door where Bart nod.

"Alright. There you go Venus. " Bart smile watching Venus put her vines in the dirt and getting some sleep.

"So what now. " Tim said while watching Bart go inside.

"We sleep!  " Bart smiled while holding Venus close.