Chapter 14

Bart sigh while looking at his hands.

"Is everything alright, sir. " Jose said looking at Bart.

"Oh yeah. Just bored. I wish blue was here to make things fun. " Bart sigh while looking at Jose who had his mouth open but close it right away.

"Uh who is Blue, sir? " Jose said catching Elsa smirk.

"Oh he's Blue Beetle. Works for the Young Justice league. I been gone for a week and I sure do miss him. " Bart said while playing with Venus.

Jose look down and smiled.

"I bet he miss you too sir. " Jose said while Bart raise a brow but smile.

"If you say so. " Bart said and jump off.

Then they heard a explosive . Bart look up shock when monkeys robots started flying to them and Bart signal the guard to set the alarm on.

"What was that!!?? " Diane yelled while getting her gun out.

Jose look at Elsa who shook her head confused.

"Artemis what happen!? " Elsa whisper on her com.

"It's Professor Ivo Cassie. Shit. " Artemis growled.

Cassie gasp while looking at Jose who heard too.

"What do we do? " Jose said while running to Cassie side.

"Keep acting Jaime. I'll tell the others. " Artemis said making Jaime nod.

Bart was busy destroying monkeys with Venus help and press his com when he finish his last monkey.

"Catwoman! It's Professor Ivo. He here to steal the samples!! " Bart said through his com while jumping up and stepping on two monkeys robots.

"What!! Damit we have to warn Blockbuster. Everyone report back to the main entrance. " Selina growled.

"Catlad get ready some robot monkeys heading your way!! " Bart said to Catlad.

Bart watch as the monkeys destroy the door and flew through.

"Damit. All of you stay here and destroy these monkeys. Twins, Jose, and Elsa with me. " Bart yelled and ran forward.

Jaime followed with Cassie behind. They ran and caught sight of Catlad wiping some monkeys. Cassie caught sight of Conner and Zatanna who were fighting some monkeys.

"Catlad behind. " Bart said and threw electric bombs at the monkeys who were shock and power down.

"Huh they work. " Tim said and kick a monkey from the side.

"Come on we have to head up to the base. Professor Ivo made his robot monkeys to attack so we can be distracted. " Bart said grabbing Tim arm and running forward with Jaime, Cassie, Conner, and Zatanna behind. Lilly and  the twins followed and they caught up with Ivy and Harley who smiled and push the door open right in time to see Professor Ivo landing.

"Ladies and gentlemen glad to see you here now move aside before my monkeys will destroy you. " Ivo said glaring at them.

"Oh please. " Selina hiss and kick Ivo on the chin making him gasp and fall down.

Selina landed next to Ivy and Harley who smirk.

"Lilly and twins. Help Blockbuster while we handle him. " Bart said looking at the girls nod and run to the lab.

Conner look around and spotted Artemis and Bumble Bee but he wasn't the only one.

"Oh honey seems like Professor Ivo wasn't the only ones that came to crash the party. " Ivy said making her vines grab Artemis who gasp.

"It the sidekicks! " Jaime pretend to be shock making Bart roll his eyes.

"Oh please. Do you really think were stupid Blue. We already knew you'll be here soon. " Bart said yanking off the black mask.

"Damit. Lose the clothes. We been spotted! " Conner yelled pulling the clothes off.

Lucky Jaime was fast enough to cover his face and flew back. Cassie and Zatanna did the same and stood their ground.

Selina smirk while Ivy and Harley look around.

"Seem like a unfair fight. " Selina said but smirk some more when Blue beetle blasted a monkey.

"Well handle you later we have monkeys to handle! " Zatanna yelled while casting spells.

Jaime landed behind Bart and started blasting some monkeys.

"Aw Blue I miss you. You know. " Bart smiled while side kicking a monkey.

"Yeah I heard. " Jaime smirk while leaning back giving Bart an opening for an upcoming robot.

Tim jump over Conner and landed behind his back.

"So super. How you life? " Tim said while destroying a robot.

"Fine. Also don't even try to flirt with me. Duck! " Conner said and punch a robot when Tim duck.

"Oh please I have better things to do than flirt with you now. " Tim said but gasp when a monkey scratch his right cheek making it bleed.

Professor Ivo was shock that his monkeys were down and gasp when Selina punch him making him unconscious. Ivy wrap Professor Ivo in her vines and made the guards take him away.

Conner heard Zatanna and Cassie gasp when they heard guns being pointed at them at their heads. Conner look back and saw Harley holding her gun at him and Jaime.

"Okay we thank you for the help but now we have to kill you. Will except for one. Cause my son like Blue beetle so he has to stays alive. " Harley said making Bart blush.

"Mother!! " Bart hiss while look away with a blush.

"Your to late we contacted Batman. He's already on his way. " Artemis said with a smirk.

"Good. Were done anyways ladies and gentlemen. " Blockbuster said while walking out with the scientists running out the lab with the samples and guards with other equipments.

Selina watch them leave and look at Blockbuster who nod.

"Alright knock them out! " Selina said while knocking out Artemis.

Lilly and the twins knock out Cassie and Zatanna and Harley did the same to Conner and Jaime. Bart sadly look at Blue and Ivy put her hand on her son's shoulder.

"Don't worry he'll be fine. Let's go. " Ivy said softly while Bart nod.

They ran to the escape pods with Blockbuster in front leaving the heroes behind. Bart stop and look back at Blue beetle and his friends.

"Blue will hate me if I only save him. I hate being the good guy here. " Bart sigh while grabbing some seeds.

He threw the seeds at Jaime and his friends and ran to the pods too. They left the scene and team beta gasp when they heard the some loud sounds and watch the hybrid creatures running away. Team Gamma gasp when they saw pods leaving the island and saw a jet getting the pods and leaving the scene.

Bumble bee flew to her friend and shock them awake and Jaime look around.

"Dam it everyone gone. " Jaime said but gasp when they saw a lot of beeping.

"Shit!! " Conner said when he saw bombs blinking red and cover Cassie and Bumble bee while Artemis cover Zatanna.

Their was an explosive and Bart look back just to see smokes and fire going up. Ivy grab Bart and cover him from the scene while Bart held Ivy close.

Jaime and his friends look around. Surprise that they had survive the blast and saw huge flowers cover them and gasp when they open revealing the outside and a big sink hole.

"Poison Sumac....."Jaime whisper while touching the flower.
____________________________________
A/N: Bart save the league and Ivy is such a sweet mother who cover her baby from watching scene. What is happening!!??