Chapter 21

"Isn't it beautiful to watch someone die in front of you. Hehehee. " White devil laugh while looking at the cage melt away and Poison Sumac hand go down.

"YOU BITCH!!! " Ivy said focusing her hands out.

Ivy yelled in anger and made her vines attack White devil who smirk and back flip landing on one of Ivy's vine.

"Oh take a chill pill Ivy. " White devil smirk and lit up the vine with black fire which was going down fast like lighting.

Ivy yelled in pain and release the vine when the fire touch her hands making Harley run to her wife. Selina growled including Catlad. Robin Tim was holding Impulse Bart who was getting weak. He wasn't that badly harm from the toxins that Poison Sumac got because of White fox protection spell but he was getting weak. Galaxy look at Impulse and smirk when he saw how weak he was getting.

"Of course...." Galaxy smirk and rip up a dimension hole.

E2 Jaime notice and blasted at Galaxy.

"Get back here Galaxy!!! " E2 Jaime yelled in anger.

"Sorry Jaime but I must go. I already got what I came for!!!! " Galaxy smirk and jump in the dimension hole with Mage in his arm.

The hole closed up making E2 Jaime curse. E2 Conner growled and watch Selina and Harley who were fightIng White devil who was dodging each attack.

"We need to get them out of here. " White fox said looking at her doppleganger.

"We are not running away like cowards!! " Catlad Tim hiss making White fox glare at him.

"Listen here kid. Your brother may be alive in the container and I won't be able to get him out if all of you are in my way! " White fox growled making Catlad Tim glare at her.

"Fuck you! " Catlad Tim hiss and ran to help his mother.

Conner sigh while pinching his nose while Jaime shook his head. Robin Tim was looking at White fox who was twitching.

"Okay....You two. Try to help them distract her while my team will get Poison Sumac out of that container and fast. " White fox said making them nod.

"Please save him. " Jaime said and flew to the female villains.

Conner stop and look at Robin Tim.

"Be careful. " Conner said and went after Jaime.

Robin Tim blush and look at E2 Conner who was glaring at his doppleganger.

"Nope. I don't care if he is my doppleganger. Your my and my only. " E2 Conner growled.

"Okay. Robin stay with Impulse he is in no condition to move. Blue and Superboy with me. " White fox said and ran with the other two behind.

Robin Tim carried Impulse Bart behind a cartage and look at him worried. White fox jump over some boulders that White devil was making float and throwing them at the heroes and villains. White fox climb up the container and watch E2 Conner and E2 Jaime climb too.

"I'm gonna make a open space where Poison Sumac was drop. I want Blue to go in and grab him. Superboy you got to cover me. " White fox said sticking her hands out.

"You better hurry. Their not gonna handle her for long! " E2 Conner said watching his and Jamie's doppleganger get thrown.

White fox summon her magic making some light blue mist surrounded the toxins and made a circle around the toxins liquid revealing Poison Sumac who was unconscious.

"Go! " White fox growled making Jaime jump in.

White devil notice and growled in anger.

"No!! " She yelled but growled when she was punch by Catlad.

E2 Jaime grab Poison Sumac and held him close. He flew up but gasp when White fox was getting blasted by black fire with her shield up and still holding the liquid.

"White fox were out!! " E2 Jaime shouted making White fox release the liquid and pushed a full on blast at White devil who yelled in pain.

Ivy groan but gasp when she saw E2 Blue Beetle carrying her baby. Harley also notice and smiled just like Jaime. Catlad Tim threw some bombs at White devil who yelled and blasted at Catlad Tim who gasp and cover himself up but he was to late. His hat and goggles were burn off revealing his identity. Conner gasp including Jaime seeing that Tim was Catlad.

"No..." Conner said and watch as Tim was kick down.

Conner shook his head and saved his boyfriend that was Catlad and look at White devil who smirk.

"Ops spoiler alert. " White devil chuckle and fired some more black fire balls at the group but yelled in pain when she was blasted by light blue fire balls.

"Lets go!! " White fox yelled making teleports holes for the heroes and villains.

White devil yelled but gasp when she was held back by some chains of blue and glare at her doppleganger. Everyone was running inside the teleport holes and White fox look back at her doppleganger who was glaring angrily at her.

"HOOOWWW!!!!! " she yelled in anger.

White fox just vanish including her holes and her chains too making White devil fall.

~Mount Justice~

White fox collapse making Impulse Bart throw himself to her.

"White fox!! " Bart said worried making her smile.

"Get him in a medical room now! " Black Canary yelled at Jaime who got Poison Sumac from his doppleganger and ran to the medical room with Black Canary and Ivy behind.

Everyone sigh and Conner look at his boyfriend who was hugging his mother who was Catwoman. E2 Jaime, E2 Conner, Robin Tim, and Impulse Bart was around White fox who ate herself some of her baya berries and sigh.

"What a mess. " She whisper making her friend nod too.

"Tell me about it. We find out your doppleganger is a villain and was able to bring down the sirens. " E2 Jaime said hugging Bart close.

"What a report were gonna tell Batman. " Tim said leaning close to Conner.

"Counting that Galaxy might know the identity of Impulse being Bart and how he escaped from us too...." Conner also said too.

Bart sigh and look at White fox.

"We are so mode right now. " Bart said sadly.