Chapter 13

Bart sigh while swinging his legs. Selina had assigned him on the left side of the lab while Tim got the middle. Harley had the far right and Ivy had the far left. Finally Selina had the main entrance for who ever what's to enter the sample room and the scientists including Blockbuster.  They all had a group of guards under to control and Bart was just watching them stand with the gun out.

"Ughhh. Catlad how's your end? " Bart said though his com.

"Eh alright. I am have some of the guards telling me the base of the underground facility and one of them just giving me gaga eyes. " Tim said back making Bart chuckle.

"Make sure you don't cheat. " Bart laugh some more when Tim gasp dramatic.

"Poison Sumac. Some of the guards heard a movemen in the storage room. " a female guard said with her twin behind making Bart stop laughing.

"Alright. You and a your twin are coming with me. All of you stand guard don't let anyone in unless it's me. Got to go Catlad business calls. " Bart said jumping off the boxes.

"Alright be careful. " Tim said back.

Bart nod at the two female guards, Diane and Dilly to follow him while the others stood their ground. They walk down the path and turn right.

"This storage room? " Bart ask Diane who nod.

They held their guns up while Dilly press the button. Venus had her vines sharp and Bart was waiting until the door fully open. Bart walk inside with the other two looking around.

"Split up. Will cover more grounds. " Bart said watch the twins nod and walk around.

Bart walk forward with Venus looking around. Bart took a left and Venus hiss making her vines wrap around someone and pull them out.

"Gahh!! " a blonde guard yelp making Bart raise a brow.

The twins came back running to Bart and a male guard was behind his floating blonde friend who Venus caught.

"What are you two doing here? " Bart said while the twins lower their guns.

"Uhhh we were checking the storage room...c-cause we heard a....noise. " the blonde girl said smiling nervously.

Bart shook his head and Venus drop them on the ground.

"Okay false alarm. Let's head back. You two what are your code number? " Bart said walking out the room.

"Ugh my code? " the blonde girl said looking at her friend  nervously.

"Yes your code idiot. " Diane said looking the blonde girl.

"Oh um...my c-code..is ugh.... " Elsa said looking at her friend.

"Hold up she drop her slip. " Jose said grabbing the card next to the box and giving it to his friend.

"Oh it's 123456780091. " She smiled.

"My 123456780787. " the guy said making Dilly type their numbers.

"Jose and Elsa. " Dilly said to Bart who nod.

Jose was looking a Bart while they were walking out the storage room making Bart smirk at Jose.

"Take a pic darling. It'll last longer. " Bart chuckle when Jose blush and making Elsa smack him on the head.

"Alright Diane and Dilly go report to Catlad that it was a false alarm. Elsa and Jose with me. " Bart said jumping back on his spot and waving his hands at the guards.

Dilly and Diane nod and went to Tim side. Jose look at Elsa and look back at Bart.

"Uh where is Catlad, Poison Sumac. " Jose said while looking at the twins go inside.

"He at the middle meaning he inside the facility. " Bart said feeding Venus a bug.

Elsa look at Jose with a nerves face while Jose shook his head. Venus stop chewing and look at Jose closely and growled quietly.

~Tim Side~

"Ughhh so it was a false alarm. Bum. Thank you Diane and Dilly you may return. " Tim sigh and watch the twins leave.

"Ughhh I want to be in Conner arms by now. " Tim whine softly to his com while Bart, Harley, Ivy, and Selina laugh.

"Oh kitten. Don't worry you'll be in his arms soon. " Selina said in a soft voice.

Tim smiled and sigh. Then he notice two new guards walking in.

"Hey you two get those guards that enter. " Tim said watching the guards nod and walk to the new two guards and bringing them back to Tim.

"Hey what are your code numbers. " Tim said looking at the black hair girl and guy.

"123456700123 sir. " the girl said looking at Tim.

"123456600241. " the guy said with his arms cross.

Tim rolled his eyes and look at Lilly next to him.

"Lilly. " Tim said watching her type the numbers.

"Ken and Barbie? " Lilly raise a brow while Tim laugh.

"OMG those names are so stupid!! Hahahaaaa their the names of that stupid blonde Barbie and blonde dude hahaaaa except your both have black hairs!! " Tim laugh while holding his side and leaning on Lilly who chuckle.

Barbie look down embarrass while Ken glare the shit out of Tim who keep laughing.

"OMG I wish Poison Sumac was here so he can be laughing too. " Tim sigh while wiping away a tear.

Ken keep glaring at Tim making Tim roll his eyes.

"Don't get butt hurt Kenny. Haha I kill myself. Lilly report to Catwoman that the the middle hall is secured and well. " Tim said while holding his hands on his waist.

"Roger. " Lilly nod and went forward.

Tim sigh and look at Barbie and Ken and chuckle.

"Hey Ken ever heard of Blue Beetle and Superboy. " Tim said while sittiing on a box.

~Bumble Bee & Artemis~

Artemis was crawling through the vent quietly with Bumble Bee beside her in her small form.

"I hope Cassie and Jaime well be alright including Zatanna and Conner. " Bumble Bee said while looking at Artemis.

"They'll be fine. Spear is outside keeping us up date while the other are uncovered. " Artemis  said while kicking a vent down.

They jump out and ran to a hiding spot but stop before moving.

"Damit. Catwoman here meaning Ivy, Harley, and the other two are here. " Artemis whisper watching Catwoman talk to a female guard.

"Hope Conner doesn't have Catlad since Conner has a boyfriend and we know how Catlad is. " Bumble Bee said looking at Artemis.

"Yeah. That would be hell for Conner. " Artemis said while looking at the girl leave Catwoman.