Chapter 25

Bart smirk when Tim was walking on the lines doing cartwheels.

"It's such a peaceful day." Tim said while looking at a bird fly by.

"Yeah...sadly our mother's are in arkham asylum...." Bart sigh while watching a left fall down from a tree.

"That's true...." Tim said and stop walking.

Bart look at his brother who was hugging himself while shaking.

"I miss them...." Tim whine while Bart held his brother close.

"Me too." Bart said sadly.

They just held each other close keeping each other company. They knew being the sirens children will have tough days to handle but hey they knew their mothers will break out soon. Bart sigh and look at Venus who smiled.

"Let's head home." Bart stated but gasp when he saw Conner walking down the block with his friend Cassie and Jaime.

Tim smiled softly when he saw Conner and Conner smiled brightly and ran to Tim.

"Tim!" Conner chuckle and twirl him around with Tim laughing.

"Woah big guy. Don't throw you boyfriend." Cassie joke while Jaime punch her.

Tim smiled while Bart rolled his eyes.

"Will I better get going. You take care of him Conner. Don't worry Tim. I'll just be doing business." Bart smiled and walk on while Venus was hiding.

"Yeah we better get going too. See you later Conner." Cassie said dragging Jaime who wave at Conner.

Conner smiled and look at Tim who was now on his back somehow.

"What shall we do beautiful?" Conner ask making Tim smile.

~Noon Time~

Bart was in his Poison Sumac suit watching the sunset fall while watching Tim relax on the hill top with Conner.

"Such a beautiful sunset don't you think Venus." Bart smiled at Venus who purred happily.

"It's better to watch it with a lover mi amor." Bart smiled when he heard Blue Beetle.

"Hey blue." Bart smiled and felt Blue kiss his cheek.

"Watching the sunset is beautiful also sorry about your mothers." Jaime said looking at Bart sigh.

"Thanks but we had training for this." Bart smiled while looking at Jaime.

"How's Catlad doing anyways?" Jaime ask watching Conner snuggle close to Tim who chuckle.

"Oh he somewhere having a great time." Bart smiled while putting his head on Jamie's arm.

Jaime smiled and put his head on top of Bart's head making Bart sigh in relief. Tim smiled when he caught sight of Bart with Blue Beetle and smiled sweetly.

"Why you smiling?" Conner ask making Tim look at Conner.

"Oh you know just us and how we been together." Tim said holding Conner's hands.

Conner chuckle and held Tim close. He's okay right now with Tim not know he is Superbly and how he save the days everyday. He prefer Tim to love him for who he is instead of what he is.

"Hey Sumac....do you wish to know my identity sometime?" Jaime ask Poison Sumac who looks at Jaime.

"I don't care of who you are in the real world but I prefer of what I feel in love with." Bart said making Jaime smiled.

"Yeah...." Jaime said and watch the sun set make beautiful color.

Jaime and Bart smiled while Conner cover Tim in his jacket keeping him warm making Tim smiled. They just watch the sun set and Bart sigh while Jaime looked at Bart.

"What a crazy day and I don't even feel like stealing today." Bart said looking at Jaime who smiled.

"Good cause I don't feel like turning you in neither." Jaime said making Bart chuckle.

Tim stood up and dust himself off once the sun was gone and watch Conner do the same. Conner smiled and put his arm around Tim's shoulder making Tim smiled.

'I should probably tell Conner I'm Catlad but.....if I do....I might lose him....I can't bare to lose something so treasury then telling him my villain act.....I'll keep it to myself until the time is right.' Tim thought while smiling at Conner who kiss Tim sweetly.

Jaime was over Bart kissing him deeply while Bart held Jaime close but stop him when he felt Jaime's hands start going down.

"No...w-wait.." Bart moan while pushing Jaime.

"S-sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Jaime apologize making Bart shake his head.

"No. It's okay. It just that I rather make love to you when we know each other more." Bart said making Jaime smile.

"Understood. Will just walk around until we get tired." Jaime got up and stick his hand out. "Do you trust me?"

Bart glare at Jaime and smack his hand.

"No Aladdin I don't trust you."Bart laugh while Jaime touch his heart.

"I am heart broken." Jaime said making Bart smiled.

"Oh well now lets go!" Bart cheered while Jaime grab him and flew up.

Tim watch Bart fly away with Blue Beetle making him chuckle not knowing Conner was also watching Jaime fly with Poison Sumac.

They carried on walking through the block and walking to a park that had swings with the lights on and Tim ran to them with Conner behind.

"Push me Conner." Tim smiled making Conner chuckle.

"Fine." Conner said and started pushing Tim making him laugh.

They stayed there for a while and left the place to wherever the night took them. Tim nor Bart wanted to go home including Jaime and Conner they just stayed with the sons of the sirens and keep each other company until Conner and Jaime got called in.

"Bye Conner." Tim kiss Conner who kiss back.

"Bye Tim and be careful." Conner said making Tim smiled.

"Those are my lines." Tim said and kiss Conner one more time.

Jaime flew Bart on top of the building where Tim and Conner where at and Bart kiss Jaime a goodbye kiss.

"Thanks for the night. I had fun being good for a while." Bart said making Jaime smile.

"Me too. See ya around Poison Sumac." Jaime said and flew away.

"Bye." Conner said and walk away leaving Tim waving.

"Bye."Tim said and sigh.

Tim and Bart watch their lover leave from sight and them too went inside leaving the night to rest and the world to start a new day.

The End.
____________________________________
A/N: Hey everyone thanks for waiting so freaking long for each updates for this story but finally it is over. This story had end. 😢 BUT!! I have a squeal for "Up and Away" since my last one got hack and deleted. 😆😁Anyways hope you love my story and I hope you read my squeal for "Up and Away." Bye everyone!!!