Chapter 9

Tim cough while standing on top of a museum. Bart look at his brother worried and landed next to him.

"Hey Tim are you sure your alright. You don't sound so good. " Bart said looking at Tim who nod.

"Yeah. I'm fine. It's just a cough. Come on. " Tim smiled and jump off the roof and landed on his hands and legs like a cat.

Bart sigh and was behind too with his vine. Venus whined and look at Bart who look at Venus and tap her head.

"It's okay Venus. Well tell Selina about Tim once we get home. " Bart said while getting off his vine.

Tim was already done picking the lock and had open the door already. What he forgot to do was turn off the alarm. Tim was red and breathing to deep making Bart worried. They walk inside and they saw a diamond necklace and pearl ear rings. Tim smirk and took his claw out and walk to the pearl but almost fell.

"Catlad!! " Bart gasp and caught him with a vine.

Tim started coughing a lot and Bart look at Tim worried. Venus whine and watch as Tim reach for the pearls but when he pull them off the stand the alarm system went off.

Conner and Jaime look at each other and ran to the alarm and when they got there polices were there already.

"Scarab who inside. " Jaime ask Khaji Da.

It is seem the Catlad and Poison Sumac are inside the building but the one called Catlad isn't healthy.

'WHAT!!! '

Conner look at Jaime when his eyes went wide.

"Poison Sumac and Catlad are inside and Catlad isn't doing good. " Jaime said watching as the polices went inside.

"Shit! "Conner said while looking at the building.

Bart ran behind a skeleton bone of a T-Rex while Venus was on the floor holding a sick Tim. Bart took his right glove off and put his bare hand on Tim's forehead just to pull back.

"He's burning up. Venus make your vines cold down. It should help cool down the heat for a while. " Bart whisper watching Venus do so.

"Come out where ever you are!! " a female police yelled making Bart look.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I forgot t-to turn off t-the a-alarm. " Tim said while looking at Bart sadly.

"No no. It's okay. You sick Tim. We just need to get out of here. " Bart said.

"FREEZE!!! " the female police yelled making Bart trip her on her leg.

She fell and accidentally open firing. It miss Tim and Venus but not Bart who got shoot on his right shoulder. Tim gasp while Venus growled.

"GO!! " Bart order and ran to a other section of the museum with Venus next to him carrying Tim.

They were upstairs and Bart was in pain. Venus tried going to Bart but Bart shook his head.

"No. Don't use your energy on me. Use it on Tim. He need its more. " Bart smiled softly at Venus who whine.

"Sumac! "

Bart gasp while he raised a sharp vine at who ever called him but calm down when it was Blue Beetle who had his hands raise.

"Blue. It just you. Thanks goodness. " Bart sigh while putting his left hand back on the wound.

Connor landed next to Venus who growled but stop when Bart tap her head.

"Are you okay. " Jaime ask Poison Sumac who chuckle.

"I been through worst but to be honest not really. Catlad has a high fever and I just got shoot on my right shoulder. Were pretty much stuck. "  Bart sigh while groaning.

"Come on. Will help you. " Connor said picking up Catlad and felt his fever a little bit down but not all the way.

Jaime help Poison Sumac up and Venus crawled on Jaime's shoulder. She was out of energy to help Bart wound heal. They ran out of the museum and straight toward HQ.

"Wait! Why are we going to your heroes house. Well get arrested there! " Bart yelled at Jaime who shook his head.

"No Batman is the only one there right now. All of my team mates are away. " Bart nod and watch as a secret door open and they went inside.

Bruce was there with his arms cross when he saw Jaime carrying Poison Sumac but gasp when he saw Selina side kick Catlad.

"What happen? " Bruce said while going toward them.

"Catlad has a high fever while Poison Sumac got shot on his right shoulder. " Jaime said looking at Poison Sumac who was looking at Catlad.

Bruce nod and took them to the medical room with Red Tornado behind. Bart glare at Blue Beetle who smile. Red Tornado was helping Bart with his bullet wound and was finally bandaging him up while Bruce was taking care of Tim.

"Is he going to be alright? " Bart said looking at his brother.

"Kinda. His fever is high. He needs Poison Ivy flowers. " Bruce sigh while walking to a cabinet and grabbing a bottle and needle.

He got the liquid out of the bottle and gave Tim a shot who soon started taking normal breaths.

"That should lower the fever for a while. " Bruce said while putting the needle down. "I also called your mothers. Their on there way. "

Bart nod and look at Batman.

"Thank you. " Bart said while looking at Tim with Venus on his left shoulder.

Bruce nod and went out the medical room just in time to see Selina, Ivy, and Harley  running to them.

"Where is he? " Selina said looking at him worried.

"Inside the medical room. " Bruce said and Selina nod and ran inside the room with the other two behind.

Bruce close the door and Selina ran to Tim's side and held her son right hand.

"Oh my kitten...I am so sorry for not noticing.  " Selina said sadly looking at Tim.

Ivy ran to one of the cabinets and pulled out a chemical and some purple and pink plants and put them inside a bottle and pour some of the chemical inside. Then she added other chemicals and mixed it up over Harley lighter. When it was ready she got a needle to suck all the liquid and went to Tim to gave him the liquid.

"There. That should stop the fever. He should be better about ten days. " Ivy sigh and went to Bart and pulled him in a hug who hug her back with his left arm.

Harley join the hug and held them close.

"We thought we lost you my little tulip. " Ivy said softly while rubbing his hair.

"S-sorry. " Tim said softly making Selina gasp and hug Tim who hug back.

"Oh my kitten. I am sorry for not noticing.  I'm such a bad mother. " Selina said making Tim shake his head.

"No. Your the best mother. It was my fault. I didn't tell you guys including Bart about my fever when we went on that jungle mission and I got Bart hurt. " Tim said looking at Bart sadly.

Bart smiled and hug Tim.

"Hey it's okay. All that matters is that were safe. " Bart said making Tim smile.

"You better head home now. Before the others get here. " Bruce said looking at the mothers with their sons.

They nodded and Selina carried Tim in her arms and went to Bruce.

"Thank you Bruce. " Selina whisper and kiss Bruce.

Bruce nod and watch the ladies leave with their children. Jaime and Connor watch and Ivy nod at the boys. Bart and Tim wave bye to them and watch them leave to the zetatube.

"You two did good today. " Bruce said looking at Conner and Jaime.

Conner and Jaime nod their heads making Bruce nod back.

"Go get some sleep. You need it. " Bruce smiled softly and left HQ.