Chapter 22

White fox sighed while looking at her doppleganger trap by the chains of the Luna. La Luna was there next to White fox looking at her White devil.

"You have fail me child. For that you will be killed. " La Luna said in a deep powerful voice.

E2 Jaime was standing with the help of E2 Conner and Impulse Bart was next to Robin Tim.

"We did it. " Conner said smiling at Jaime.

Conner was holding his boyfriend who was smiling too while holding his injured arm.

"My lady. " White fox bowed with respect.

~5 Hours Before this~

Bart was being look at by Canary and Ivy who was shaking but still focusing.

"He is alive. " Canary sigh with a smile.

"But how. When I got dump by those liquid there were planets around me. " Ivy said looking at her baby.

"It was probably when White devil drop his belt in the toxins. " Harley said looking at Ivy.

Ivy nod and look at her baby who was breathing.

~With the Others~

Selina sigh and look at Superboy who was talking to Batman and Tim was next to her running his arms.

"Oh kitten your goggle and hat. " Selina said looking at Tim rub his face.

"Dam it. Sorry mom. " Tim said looking at Selina who smiled.

"Its okay. Here I have others. " Selina said and handed him a other patch.

White fox sigh and look at Impulse Bart who was getting engery from eating a bar that Barry made for him. Then time stop and everyone included except Impulse Bart, Robin Tim and Tim. Tim gasp when he saw bright light appearing in the middle showing La Luna herself.

"Luna! " White fox gasp and quickly went to her knees with her right arm over her chest and bowing down.

"Hello my youngly. " La Luna smiled sweetly at White fox and help her up. "And hello my children. "

Impulse Bart and Robin Tim smiled and wave at the Luna not sure what to do while Tim glare at her.

"It is seem your doppleganger had cause trouble here. What a shame. I hope she would change but all she been doing is killing inconect and putting one of my children in harms way. " La Luna said looking through the walls to see Poison Sumac Bart.

"Wait!! You made her. You made the White devil!! " Tim yelled angrily making La Luna turn to Tim.

"Yes but I didn't expect her to become like this. She block my view somehow making me unable to see what was happening that is until my lovely White fox came and broke the viewing spell. I now regret letting her become a protector. " La Luna said while walking to Bart.

Tim gasp and ran after her but White fox stop him.

"Don't. Even. Dare. " She growled watching her goddess walk to Bart and place a hand on his chest.

"My poor child. In my soul and heart I heal you from this pain and suffering. " La Luna whisper and watch her baby blue mist wrap around Bart and heal him from the damage he got from the toxic.

Tim watch as La Luna heal him and saw Bart start coughing. White fox smiled watching as La Luna walk back. Bart groan and smiled when he saw Tim making him hug Bart. La Luna walk to White fox and E2 Bart and Tim.

"I must kill White devil for she is to dangerous in this earth. " La Luna said while holding her hands together.

"Wait won't that effect White fox. " Bart said holding his friend arm.

La Luna smiled and nod her head.

"Yes my dear child but I will have my fox under my coat to make sure she doesn't get damage from what I will do to the devil. For now I must find her farewell for now. " La Luna said and vanish away and making time move again.

"Bart!! " Ivy and Harley cried when they saw Tim hugging Bart who was alright and crying on Tim.

Selina ran inside too and hug her family while everyone was confused. E2 Conner look at Tim and Bart to see them looking at White fox who wave her hand at them. They followed her outside and listen to what she has to say.

"So that what happen. Your god is gonna kill your doppleganger. " Jaime said crossing his arms.

"It is necessary Jaime to protect the gifted ones. " White fox said looking at her friends.

"Will it harm you. That what I'm concern about. " Conner said looking at White fox.

"Yes but my goddess will protect me by her coat which will reflect the pain away. " White fox said smiling kindly at her friends.

"Alright when do we start. " Jaime said looking at White fox who nod.

"Were coming too. " Conner said while leaning on the wall with Jaime and Catlad Tim behind him.

"It's not necessary heroes. You need to be with your friend. " White fox said watching her friends doppleganger shake their heads.

"Nope. Were going cause White devil is a threat. " Tim said fixing his goggle's.

Robin Tim sigh and look White fox who nod. Impulse Bart smiled and look at E2 Jaime and E2 Conner.

"Let's go. " White fox said and made a portal.

~White Devil Location~

"UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! " White devil yelled in anger and threw a box at her slave fox who was growling and barking deadly at White devil. "OH SHUT THE FUCK UP BAYA!!! "

White devil threw a spear at the fox making it stab Baya's leg. Baya whined in pain and shifted into her smaller form and hide behind a box whining in pain.

"So this is what you been doing. "
White devil smirk evilly and turn around looking at La Luna herself who was glaring at the goddess.

"Hahhaahaa you dare show your pathetic face. Hahhaahaa " White devil laugh while looking at La Luna who was looking at White devil concern.

"Where did I go wrong. " La Luna said but gasp when White devil blasted a red ball at her.

"Ohhh NOTHING!!! I went crazy when I found out i was a FUCKING HYBRID of a nekomata and kitsune!!! You lied to ME!!! " White devil shouted and fire some more red fire at La Luna who was on the floor holding out.

That is until White devil was kick by White fox.

"HOW DARE YOU HARM OUR GODDESS!! " White fox hiss making White devil hiss back.

"Hahhaa I don't care. I want her dead. She lied to US!!! " She blasted a huge fire blast at La Luna who gasp but was save by Impulse Bart.

White devil scream no and attack White fox who kick White Devil side making her crash.

"Take La Luna outside. " White fox order and attack her doppleganger who was standing up.

Catlad Tim ran to help White fox including E2 Conner while everyone drag the goddess outside.

"She knew I would come....take me outside quickly. " La Luna said watching the heroes do as she told.