Chapter 12

In Team Alpha were Jaime, Cassie, Conner, Zatanna, Bumble bee and Artemis. They were flying to the island in Spear. Jaime and Cassie were flying on each side of the spear while Conner was on the control. Artemis and Zatanna were on the second seat and Bumble bee the last. Spear beep to Conner who nod.

"Were almost there to our location team. " Conner said while looking at Jaime and Cassie.

"Okay. From the information that Batman gave us we are to get information from the lab where Blockbuster is at. Team Beta will be the look out and keeping us in touch while Team Gamma are in the skies in M'gann's bio ship. " Artemis said while looking at hologram computer.

Zatanna and Bumble Bee nod while looking at the island.

"Okay. Is it me or does the island look creepy and scary. " Bumble bee said looking at her friends.

"Yeah. I have to agree with Bee. "Cassie said while looking at island.

"Heads up guys something coming out the ocean! " Jaime said getting his sonicwave gun out.

Then a killer whale came out screaming. Jaime and Cassie flew back and spear flew up.

"Jaime is the Whale a corrupted hybrid!!?? " Conner yelled looking at the whale eyes which were red.

'Jaime Reyes, the mammal is a corrupted hybrid. '

'Thanks Scarab. '

"CONNER IT'S CORRUPTED!!!! " Jaime yelled while dodging twenty needles being thrown to him by the killer whale hybrid. The killer whale had needles around its tail and had sharp teeth.

"Okay that's one creep killer whale. Lets get out of here before we get caught. " Zatanna said while blasting some of her magic at the whale.

"Alright! Zatanna you know what to do. " Artemis said shooting some arrows.

"Tropelet su ot eht danlsi. " Zatanna said and then the water was gone and they were on the land.

Cassie landed on the floor with Jaime behind. Everyone got off Spear and Spear turned into a ball.

"Alright guys. We have to be sneaky and quiet. We can't be seen or anything. I have the direction to the base so lets go. " Conner said and started walking forward with Jaime next to him.

"I wonder how far the base is. " Jaime said while looking around the forest.

"Don't worry it's not that far. Anyways I hope we don't get seen by any hybrid animal cause Wolf isn't with us. " Conner said while looking around.

"Hey where is Wolf anyways? " Cassie said looking at Conner.

"He being train by Vixen to fight better. So he out the question. " Conner said while pushing a tree branch back.

"Huh. " Cassie and Zatanna said while looking at each other.

Conner jump over a river but stop and held his hand up. Everyone stop and hide behind bushes. The reason they stop was a hybrid Deer with its two foals.

The deer had blue eyes with four eyes and six legs. It had different patterns and had a thin tail with some hair as the tip. The foals were like the mother deer but had four eyes. One had blue eyes and the other purple. The deer mother look around and walk away with its foals behind. When they were gone Conner stood up.

"Now we know how which is which. The uncorrupted hybrids have light glowing eyes while the corrupted ones have red or probably black glowing eyes. " Conner said while walking forward.

"But you must admit the foals were cute. " Bumble bee said while looking at the path the foals went with their mother.

Conner nod and look at Jaime who chuckle.

"Anyways. We here at the base. " Jaime said kneeling down on a huge log.

Everyone was behind and saw a broken shed. No ones was around and Jaime nod to Bumble bee.

Bumble bee shrink and flew to the shed and saw no alarm system or anything she wave her hands and her friends join her.

"Why is there a broken shed. Isn't there suppose to be a huge lab or building here? " Cassie said grabbing a broken bottle.

'Jaime Reyes that is what they want you to believe. The base is underneath this broken shed. '

'Huh so there has to be a bottom somewhere. '

'Move the right chair with a broken handle. It well active the door to open. '

Jaime listen and move the chair watching the table split in half when the floors split open. Conner smirk and high five Jaime. Everyone got on the elevator and they went down.

~Unknown Room~

"Sir. The ladies are here. " one of the scientist said looking at Blockbuster.

Blockbuster turn around and smirk when he saw Selina, Ivy, and Harley.

"Ladies. I am so glad that your accepted my invite. " Blockbuster said while walking to them. "Oh and i see you brought your sidekicks. "

Tim rolled his eyes while crossing his arms. Bart was petting Venus who hiss at Blockbuster.

"Yes. So what do you need us for, Blockbuster. " Selina said looking around the lab.

Blockbuster walk to the screen and type on the keyboard.

"Well ladies. I have a task to complete here and I need some great bodyguards to protect these samples and my facility so I choose your team. " Blockbuster said while looking at Selina.

"So you want us to protect some samples and your facility oh please. Well get bored just doing that. " Selina said with her arms cross.

Blockbuster sigh and shook his head.

"Fine. You can also order the guards around. Happy. " Blockbuster said looking at Selina.

"Very. How much we getting payed. "Ivy said looking at some of the samples.

"About 500 thousands. " Blockbuster said while looking at the ladies.

"Oh I don't think that enough. What do you think Catlad? " Selina said looking at her son.

"Nope. 200 thousands isn't enough for protecting something high. I bet the sample cost more. " Tim said catching the sample Bart threw him.

Blockbuster gasp but growled when Tim was playing with the sample.

"Yeah. How about 10,000 million. That's a fair price. " Selina said while sitting on a lab table and looking at her nails.

"No! " Blockbuster said while looking at Selina.

"Oh okay. Harley love. You planted those explodes around the facility right. " Ivy said while brushing Bart's hair.

"Sure did red. I am just waiting to push this RED big button. " Harley said looking at Ivy.

"What!! How did you. Your crazy! You'll get us all buried alive. " Blockbuster yelled making Ivy laugh.

"Oh darling you mean you and your scientist. Poison Sumac, Venus plant well be ready to save us from being buried from all that dirt." Ivy said petting Venus.

Blockbuster growled and look at Selina.

"Fine. 6,000 million. That all!! " Blockbuster said while glaring at the ladies.

"Nice working business with you Blockbuster. Now well you excuse us. We have a sample to protect and your facility. " Selina said and jump off the table walking away with her family behind. Selina, and Ivy were smirking the way out and look at Bart and Tim.

What Blockbuster didn't know was that Tim and Bart had three tubes in their pockets of the sample while Blockbuster was distracted.