Attacking NCIS

Faith moved her body to the music as she ran her hands over herself. She was currently alone in the lab where her dear friend Abby Sciuto worked. When she had arrived in D.C. the day before she made it a point to visit her friend, but Abby was always working. So this time Faith decided to surprise her with a trip to her work. But Faith had known little of where her friend worked until she showed up today. For anyone else getting in it would have been hard. But Faith had a way with persuasion, especially that of the male gender. So it wasn't long before she was walking down the halls of the NCIS building to her friend's lab. Right now Abby was in another part of the building doing or getting something. Which left Faith alone in the lab. Playing the good girl she simply took out her phone, popped in her earbuds, and cranked up her music. Which is why she was now dancing alone. Even though her body was into the music her senses were ablaze with everything going on in the building. It had been tricky coming here. For there was always someone after Faith at some point in time or another. She knew she had hidden her presence from most beings. But there were a select few people she couldn't magically mask herself from. She just hoped they didn't try to come after her anytime soon. She didn't want to give herself away to her friend.

Abby was on a list of humans Faith kept as friends. She normally stayed away from them due to her other sides, but she couldn't stay away from Abby. So here she was. She was enjoying this time to relax her body with dance, but it was short lived. For even before she turned around she felt two people behind her. She turned around in time to see two men seemingly gawking at her, while another walked up behind them and smack them upside the head. Abby smirked as she walked passed everyone into her lab and to her computer. Faith did her best to hide the smirk on her lips as she pulled her earbuds out.

"Abby?" the one that did the smacking said. Even though he only said one word Faith could here the question behind it. He wanted to know who Faith was and what she was doing here.

"Oh right. Sorry Gibbs. Gibbs, Tony, McGee. This is Faith. Faith this is Gibbs, Tony, and McGee. Faith is a friend of mine from way back when."

"Well I would like to say we were more then friends for a while there." Faith smirked playfully.

Abby smirked back before turning to her computer.

Faith could see the thoughts of Tony and McGee and how they were trying to figure out in which way Faith had meant. Gibbs on the other hand didn't seem to bite. Judging by his thoughts the silver fox known as Gibbs was more of a respectable man. Though respectable or not a man was a man, and if there was any one thing Faith had been good at before and after her life had changed it was the ability to take any man; straight, gay, bi, or transgender. And get them to fall prey to her every whim. She knew getting this Tony and McGee would be easy, but Gibbs. That was another story. A challenge almost. And Faith loved challenges. She tuned out what was being said by everyone as she wondered the lab. She felt the watchful eyes of Gibbs on her at all times. He didn't trust her. Which was alright because she didn't trust him either. Sure Abby held the man in high regard, but that didn't mean shit to Faith. The only people Faith trusted was the ones that had proven to her that she could trust them. And she highly doubted she was going to be here long enough for such a thing to happen.

She was still wondering the lab when she felt something...off. It wasn't exactly supernatural, but it wasn't all human either.

"Fuck me," she grumbled to herself as the power cut off. She wasn't sure what to do, if this was an attack on her she would have to either fight or get captured. If it wasn't she could not fight, and risk getting captured still or fight and well hurt a lot of humans. Innocent or not she tried her best not to hurt humans. For now she acted like a normal human. Saying things like what's going on and asking if this was normal. She still couldn't tell if this was an attack on her or NCIS though. She had a feeling it was the later. They wouldn't use this many humans for an attack on her. The next question was what was her part in it? Did she try to sneak past silver fox and fight? Or stay here and play helpless girl as was likely expected of her. She really didn't want to act all helpless. It made her look that way. But she had to be careful of the people in the building. She couldn't get caught. Luckily the lights were out, which helped her some. As soon as those lights had gone out the men in the lab were on their toes. Reaching for their guns and looking around. Gibbs told Abby to lock her door behind them and don't answer it for anyone. No one spoke to her though. It was likely assumed she would do the same as Abby. So she stayed quiet as they ran out of the room, with Abby locking the door behind them. Guess now she couldn't just "slip" out. Abby would surely notice if she turned up missing.