Forgotten Memories

Gibbs woke up some hours later to the sound of someone moving around his house. He slowly moved his hands to his gun when a voice spoke to him.

“Calm down skippy. It's just me,” Arrow said.

He slowly opened his eyes, but they were covered by a hand.

“I don’t think you’re up for seeing what's going on right now...”

"Wha..." But then the smell of blood hit his nose. He tried to remove Arrow's hands from his face but she was proving to be stronger then him. "What's going on? Who's bleeding?"

"No one important," she answered calmly. He heard a growl and knew it had come from Faith. "Chill Agent. She is feeding. I brought her a meal. I hate it, but it’s better than her eating you while you slept.” He stopped moving and waited. He listened to everything going on. If Faith had woken up why hadn’t she gone out and gotten her own meal. He felt a stab in his heart then. He didn’t like the idea of Faith going to some other male to feed from. “Calm down, she not feeding like that. It's a standard feeding, no sex. It's something to bring her out of this frenzy,” she said, even though he hadn’t said anything out loud. Or he was sure he hadn’t. “I’m a telepath. So I knew what you were thinking. Don’t worry. I don’t do it often. I can control it to where I don’t read people's minds. Wanna make sure you won't try anything.”

“Can you please stop that. It's...unnerving.”

“Sure thing.”

He heard her mumble a few things and waited a few minutes before removing her hands from his eyes. He blinked a few times to adjust his eyes before he looked around. The only thing he saw was Faith on the couch with her eyes closed and Arrow walking around the chair he was in.

“What time is it?”

“4 am. I was hoping you wouldn’t wake up... guess we can't get everything we want. How are you feeling?”

He thought about the question. He was feeling a bit better, but not much. He was hungry though. And he needed coffee.

“I’ve been better,” he answered.

“Of course you have,” Arrow said rolling her eyes.

“What was going on here?”

“Ugh I told you. I brought someone here to feed her so she wouldn’t wake up and finish you off while you slept.”

“Yes but...”

Before he could finish he saw Faith slowly open her eyes. She jerked up then and looked around, her eyes darting all over the place.

“Where am I?” she asked.

“You’re at my house,” Gibbs informed her.

She finally turned to look at him. She seemed confused by who he was for a moment, then it seemed to click for her.

“Ah good you're normal. I will tell Angel when I see him,” Arrow said. Seeming to make a mental note to tell Angel that Faith was ok.

“Who’s Angel?” Faith asked.

Gibbs watched as Arrow’s eyes went wide and she turned to her friend.

“Your brother...”

“I don’t have a brother,” Faith cut off.

Arrow exchanged a look with Gibbs.

“Faith, huni, what's the last thing you remember?”

“I remember shopping with you, Abby, and the boys. And then we went to my house and had dinner and hung out.” She shrugged. They exchanged looks again.