The Mall prt 2

Gibbs had opted out of a bag to carry his purchase in, he had also had the short sword sent to her house. Mostly because he didn’t want anyone to know he bought them, plus the sword would have been hard to carry about the mall. Sure they were gifts for Faith, but he didn’t want to give it to her in front of everyone. She would likely kill him. He made his way to the food court. He noticed the group almost right away for Faith was flirting with some guys and Tony and McGee had their arms full of bags and boxes. Likely belonging to Abby and Arrow. He had to smirk at the sight of his boys being used as bag boys. He noticed Faith glance his way, noting his late arrival. Thinking quickly he patted his gun, making her think he had stayed behind to buy one. She rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to the guys before her. He felt a pin in his stomach as he watch her laugh at something a guy said and run her hand over his arm. He moved over to Abby who was talking to Arrow at a table. He leaned down and kissed her on the head.

“Having fun Abs?”

“Yes! This is great! We really should do this more often.” She reached up and hugged Gibbs.

He returned the hug, then moved over to the side, but he was still in hearing distance of them. He noticed Arrow nod her head towards Faith.

“We come to the mall to do some shopping and instead of buying clothes she picks up guys.” Arrow giggled.

“I think Faith could pick up guys anywhere she goes.” Abby pointed out.

“This is true.”

“Has she had any serious relationship?” Abby asked.

He noticed Arrow shoot a glance his way.

“Sadly no. Not for the lack of trying on her part either. Faith hasn’t found a guy that can handle her I guess. Or you know not use her for sex.” Arrow glanced back over to Faith and watched her as she laughed and flirted with guys.

“Do you know of anything that happened to her after she turned 16?” Abby asked Arrow.

Gibbs looked over to the girls. Faith had yet to lay out her whole life year by year, but he knew some of what happened to her after the time in question. He could tell that Arrow did know some things as well, but those things were not something to be shared with Abby.

“No sorry Abs. Faith is very closed off about her past. Hell she’s closed off about her present. I mean if I hadn’t already guessed it happened I never would have know that she slept with T...” Arrows eyes shot to Gibbs then back to Abby. “T...T...Tiffany. A girl I work with.” She seemed to cover.

Gibbs wondered who the girl was actually going to say. Gibbs noticed that Faith was glaring at Arrow now from where she was standing. He watched as Arrow seemed to wince and look away. He watched as Faith walked over then, stopping behind Arrow and placing a hand on her shoulder. Arrow seemed to wince more and tried to slid down her seat, apparently trying to get away from Faith’s grip. So Faith had slept with people during her stay here. What was he thinking, of course she had. Giving recent information he knew she at least would have had sex with someone after what happened in her basement that day the whole team had been at her house. Otherwise she never would have looked as healthy as she did when she had come to see him that night. He wondered if this T person had been the one she had been with that day.

“Maybe we should go,” Faith said.

“But we’re not done shopping,” Abby said.

Faith sighed and glanced over at Tony and McGee. A small smile played on her lips.

“Seriously? Alright. How about this. You two finish shopping and me and whoever follows me will meet you where we started and then head for lunch. Okie?”