Music, Action, and... Gibbs?

Gibbs stood at the crime scene wondering where Tony was, since Ducky and everyone else was already here. He had tried calling back several times, but only got voicemail. When Tony finally did show up Gibbs was relieved, but annoyed. He was relieved that Tony seemed alright, but annoyed that he was late to a crime scene.

“Sorry I’m late boss. I had to stop and get my stuff on the way here.”

“Why didn’t you answer your phone?”

Tony seemed confused by his question. “I did...” When Gibbs gave him a look it clicked.

He watched as Tony patted around looking for his phone.

Tony opened his mouth and closed it a few times, like a fish out of water would. “I’m sorry boss I must have left it... uh I promise I will get it back as soon as possible.”

Gibbs sighed and smacked Tony upside the head.

Tony grimaced and groaned in pain. “I deserved that boss.”

“Work DiNozzo.” 

“Right boss.” Tony then went on to work.

Gibbs had to wonder where his senior field agent had been. But now was not the time to ask. Now was the time to try to figure out what had happened to the dead Marine....

------------------------------------------------------

It had been a few days since Faiths interaction with the NCIS team. She still had Tony’s phone, telling her he must really be busy for he had not come to get it. She was sitting out on the balcony, enjoying the sun. Soon a friend of hers would be coming by to spar with her. Even though Faith hadn’t seen the NCIS team for a few days didn’t mean things had been quiet for her. All that time she had still been attacked by demons and such. She had heard nothing from the Devil so she still had no idea who was after her and why. She took in the warmth of the sun as she sat outside. She sometimes felt like she was recharging her batteries, or fire, when she sat outside like this. She felt a chill up her spine and looked down over the balcony. She saw a female with dark brown, almost black hair walking into the hotel. Smiling she walked into her hotel room. She moved over to the stereo and turned it on and turned it up almost too loud. She then pulled off her shirt and tossed it to the side. She then opened a closet and pulled out two sparring sticks.  

Faith turned around as the door was opened and the female walked in. Without saying anything she waited for the female to close the door and take off her shirt as well. It was a nice warm day, and they would be working really hard so wearing the least amount of clothes as possible was for the better. Once the girl was ready Faith tossed her the other stick. The girl caught it with ease.

They circled each other for a few minutes before the girl lashed out, aiming for Faith head. Faith blocked with her stick and jumped up in time as the girl had dropped to a crotch and had tried to swipe her feet out from under her. Faith then cartwheeled away from the girl. The girl ran forward swinging her stick, which met Faith’s dead on. Faith spun to her left, swinging her stick at the girls head in the process. The girl blocked, but just barely. The sound of their sticks hitting were drowned out by the music. The way they moved was graceful and seemed to follow the rhythm of the music more often than not. Each swing was blocked and followed up. Each jab was dodged. Only a few times had the stick actually come close to hitting either girl. Faith’s speed was slightly faster than the other girls, but only a bit. Each attack was as strong as the one before it. When their sticks connected and broke on impact, sending out a loud thundering sound it didn’t slow the girls a bit. They kept on fighting. Using both halves as extension of their arms. They were so focused that they did not see or hear the other 3 guest in Faith’s room until they almost crashed into them.