Feeding Faith

They dropped Gibbs off first. Mostly because making Faith stay in the car while they dealt with Abby probably wouldn’t have been a good idea. Gibbs carefully carried Faith into his house. He then gently laid her down on his couch. He thought for a moment. He could call Sissy back... but he was never one to really rely on others for help. What did he know about Faith. Besides the fact that he believed he was falling for her. She had rapid healing. More so after feeding. She feed on blood from humans. The better the blood the better for her. Maybe he couldn’t give her the best blood, but he could give her some. Rolling his shirt up he opened her mouth a bit. He then pulled out his knife and without thinking sliced his wrist. He groaned in pain as he held his arm up above her head.

He watched as his blood slowly dripped from his wrist into her mouth. He was practically holding his breath, waiting for her to do something. Maybe he should move his wrist closer. Kneeling down he put his wrist almost against her lips and waited. It seemed like time was standing still as he waited for her to do something. Maybe she was... no he wouldn’t believe it. Sighing he looked away from a moment. Maybe his blood wasn’t enough. Maybe she need more. So who did he ask? His team? Or try to bring strangers here. He looked at her in time to see her eyes snap open as she reached up and grabbed his arm pulling it the rest of the way to her mouth. He grunted in pain as she bite into his wrist. After that the pain wasn’t that bad, but he could feel himself getting weak. He had to get Faith to stop now before she took too much from him.

“Faith stop,” he said. When she didn’t respond he tried to pull his wrist free of her, but when he did her grip tightened. “Faith stop!” He tried pulling away again, but she just growled and held onto him. With every drop she took he felt himself getting weaker. He kept trying to pull away, but he was losing his strength. He then felt arms wrap around his waist and arm before pulling. He called out in pain as his wrist was ripped from Faith’s mouth. He looked up to see Tony trying to hold Faith down. He was about to shout a warning out to Tony when he saw Faith rear back and bite into Tony’s neck. Tony called out in pain and tried to push Faith off but she wouldn’t budge. Ziva appeared in his line of vision and tried to help get Tony away from Faith. He had a feeling the arms holding him up were McGee. He wondered why they came back.

“No help them,” he choked out.

“But...” McGee started to say.

“Go.”

As the arms supporting him disappeared he stumbled. But he made it over to his chair no problem. As he sat down though Ziva went flying by. He looked up to see Faith knocking McGee to the side as she made her way over to Tony. Without thinking Gibbs pulled out his gun and shot Faith once in the shoulder. She spun to him and growled. She then made her way over to him. Ok so he should have thought that one through a little better. Just then a figure appeared before him, standing between Faith and him. From what he could tell it was a woman, but with her back to him he couldn’t tell who she was. He heard Faith growl again. Suddenly wings appeared out of the woman’s back. Surprised he jerked back some, but the chair stopped him from going anywhere.

"Faith stop!" a familiar voice come from the woman.

"Arrow?" Tony asked.

But she didn't answer as Faith charged her. Arrow spun away letting Faith get in close to Gibbs. But at the last second Arrow grabbed Faith and pulled her away, throwing her into the wall. Arrow was in front of her in a flash pinning her to the wall. He heard her scream out in pain though as Faith bit her. Grabbing Faith by the throat she held on until she pulled away. Tossing Faith into the wall Arrow held up her hand.

“clypeum.” As the words left her mouth something appeared before Faith, blocking her from going anywhere. Faith growled at them. Slamming her fist against the glass like thing. She growled again, only this time it was weaker. She banged her fist against the thing a few more times before passing out. When she did Arrow breathed a sigh of relief.

“I can’t believe she bit me!” She put her hand on her neck, covering the wound. She turned to face them then and saw the confused look on all their faces. “Uh hi guys.” She waved shyly.

Gibbs was finding it hard to believe she was shy after seeing what she did.

“What... How... What?” McGee asked.

“All good questions.” She sighed and ran her hand through her hair. “Might as well. Its not like you don’t know about this stuff. I’m an Angel. Clearly cause I have wings...” She chuckled but saw their looks so she groaned. “Um half Angel is more like it. Half Angel, half human. Though my human half is a witch.” She gave them time to processes that. Before continuing. “The thing blocking Faith was a force field. Actually if she had tried she could have broken it down, for she is more powerful than me. But she was in a blood frenzy so she wasn’t using magic. Or thinking magic. She fainted cause she drank some of my blood and as an Angel, my blood is holy. Which weakened her, making her faint. If I was a full blooded Angel it probably would have killed her... and also if she was a normal vampire.”

“So what’s her deal anyway?” Ziva asked.

“She went into a blood frenzy. It’s something that happens when vampires tend to get a LOT of damage dealt to them and then they drink someone’s blood. Since you boy here...” She glanced at Gibbs. “Is only human he didn’t have what it takes to pull her off. And really he shouldn’t have feed her to begin with. He should have let a being feed her.” She glanced at both Tony and Gibbs.

“Let me heal those for you.” She walked over to Gibbs first and gently raised his wrist up so she could look at it. Seeing no real damage to it she waved her hand over it and mumbled a few things. He watched in amazement as his wound healed. Sure he knew Faith could heal, but besides her attempt to heal herself in the basement that one time he had never seen it done before now. He watched as she then moved over to Tony and did the same to his neck. “You guys should rest.” She looked to Gibbs again. “And no feeding anyone for a while. Unless you want anemia.” She held his gaze for a while before looking to the others. “I will check in on you guys tomorrow. Try not to need me again.” She then disappeared as she had appeared.

Gibbs still felt weak due to the amount of blood Faith had taken. But it helped that Arrow had closed the wound. Stopping more blood from being drained from his wrist. He was extremely tired though. He looked to his team. They seemed fine, Tony was rubbing the spot on his neck where Faith had bitten him though.

“You guys should go home. I mean it,” he said weakly. He saw Ziva look at him, about to object, but he gave her a look and she shut up. They all mumbled their goodbyes then and left. Gibbs took a deep breath before slowly standing up. He made his way over to Faith and picked her up slowly. Once he stood up he wobbled a bit, as he felt dizzy, but it soon passed. He then took Faith over to the couch and laid her down. Draping a blanket over her he then went to head into the kitchen but got dizzy again and ended up slumping into his chair. Not able to keep his head up anymore Gibbs let the darkness of sleep overtake him.