Angels and Vampires

It had been almost a month since Faith had seen anyone from NCIS. As she requested no one tried to contact her, except for Abby, who knew nothing of what was going on. Faith spent most of her time fighting or sparring. She hadn’t made up with Angelus yet so she still got pissed off every time she walked into her house to realize he wasn’t there. Which ended in her either beating the nearest demon she could find, or sparring with Arrow. Which the later usually ended in hot sex between the two. It was one night when Faith was laying next Arrow in bed, sheets covering her butt, and rain pouring outside that her friend brought up what was going on with Faith. She did her best to dance around her friends questions, but Arrow was too smart for her own good. Faith finally opened up about what had happened, only pausing when Arrow freaked out about her fight with Riley.

“I see,” Arrow said when everything was finished.

Faith looked over at her friend and she could see the wheels turning in her head.

“So what happened was you ran away cause this Gibbs got under your skin and it bothers you.”

“What?! No! Where did you come up with that!?” Faith shrieked.

“It’s as plain as day. Yes be it you had sex with Tony...twice. But somehow this Gibbs got into you without getting into your pants. He told you what you have been wanting to hear all your life from a man, and he got under your skin.”

“Yes exactly. He told me what I WANTED to hear. But really he sees me as someone to help his team.”

Arrow slapped Faith on the arm.

“Ow.” Even though it didn’t hurt it did surprise her.

“Did you ever think that the reason he keeps asking you to help his team is because he is running out of ways to be with you and have you near.”

“No,” Faith said softly.

“He’s... mature. He doesn’t date freely like everyone else in the world. And even if he wanted to he probably wouldn’t know how to go about it in this dang age. Not to mention you’re younger...physically. And you hold great power. He knows about some of your past. So maybe he is trying to go slow and be gentle.”

Faith glared up at her friend.

“Now you’re talking crazy.” Faith said deadpan.

“You don’t believe me?”

“No. No I don’t. Gibbs is Gibbs. And I am me. Its like heaven and hell, the two don’t mix.” Faith saw the look Arrow was giving her. “Ok so maybe wrong example. Because clearly they do.” She kissed Arrow’s thigh, since Arrow was sitting up, and Faith was laying on her stomach.

“You’re afraid of letting a human man in,” She stated.

Faith rolled her eyes, running her fingers up and down Arrows thigh.

“I have many human men in my life.”

“No you have many boys. Not men. Gibbs is a man. Tony is a boy,” She pointed out.

Faith snorted and sighed.

“It’s whatever,” she said turning over to face the wall, putting her back to Arrow. She felt the bed sink in some as Arrow leaned over Faith, putting her hands on either side of her.

“How about you break this psycho cycle of beating things and spend time with the team. Doing human stuff.”

Faith gave Arrow a look.

“And how the hell do you propose I do that?”

“Easy. Call him up, tell him you want to spend the day with them.”

Faith blinked. “No.”

Arrow sighed. “Fine call him up and say you want to spend the day with Abby, but in light of everything you would feel better if they were there to keep an eye out on things, make sure nothing happens to Abby if anything happens to you.”

“Eh I don’t know...”

“Ok fine. How about I come with you all. That way it won't be about you and the team and so on. It will be three friends going out on the town.”

“And three men following them,” Faith pointed out. She was about to say no when Arrow started kissing her neck. “That’s cheating,” She half moaned.

“Mmm I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She said trailing kisses down to her collar bone.

“Fine, fine. I will do it.” She glared as Arrow looked up and smirked. “I hate you.”

“No you don’t. You love me.” She smirked more.

Faith reached over and grabbed her phone before dialing Gibbs number.

“If this fails I will spank you.”

“Is that a promise?” Arrow winked.

Faith laughed and rolled her eyes. She then grew serious as Gibbs picked up his phone. Fuck. She was hoping to get voicemail.

“Uh....Hi Gibbs.” She mentally slapped herself. She sounded like an idiot. She shook her head, clearing her thoughts.

She then tried to act casual while talking to him, but soon that got hard as Arrow resumed her trails of kisses down Faith’s neck. She moaned into the phone, which caused a reaction from Gibbs. Faith sobered up then. She swatted Arrow away before saying sorry to Gibbs. They set up plans for a day later in the week. Faith just hoped it would be a nice day. Hanging up she then pulled Arrow on top of her and kissed her lustfully.