Learning Vampires

Faith stepped out of the shower the next morning and made her way downstairs to get Tony a glass of water. Sure he wasn’t up yet, but she knew he would be soon. Once she had the water she grabbed some Advil and made her way back up to her room. Placing the Advil and glass of water on the nightstand next to the bed she then made her way back down the stairs. Kris and Laddie had gone home with Shyann, dropping Damien off at his home on the way. So now it was just her and Angelus. Not that he was in right now. She had made it down the stairs and was going back in the kitchen when there was a knock on her door. Groaning she turned around and made her way over to the door, opening it she then turned back around and headed for the kitchen again. She heard the door close then footsteps follow her. She knew it was Gibbs, one by the coffee in his hand, and two he had told her yesterday he was going to be stopping by.

“Tony?” he asked.

She nodded to the stairs, as she heard a groaning Tony slowly make his way down, looking for more water, and maybe some food.

“You look like hell,” Gibbs pointed out to him.

Tony groaned and followed them into the kitchen before taking a seat and resting his head on his arms.

“My head,” Tony groaned.

Faith did her best to hide the smirk playing on her lips.

Gibbs looked at her and she rolled her eyes.

“Ok so yes I may have knocked him out and snuck out last night,” Faith lied.

She knew it was smart not to let Gibbs know the truth of what had happened. For Tony would surely get in trouble.

“Tony?”

Tony slowly lifted his head.

“I...uh, I can’t remember.” He then let his head rest.

Faith grabbed a frying pan and slammed it on the shove, acting like she was upset that she had told Gibbs her plans for the night before, making Tony jump and then groan in pain while holding his head. Ok so it was a little mean, but still. She watched Tony start to rub the spot where Faith had taken blood from him last night. Sure the bite marks were gone by now, but it still didn’t make Faith less annoyed with the fact. She knew Gibbs would know the truth if he picked up on Tony doing that. And then he would know a bit of the truth of what happened last night. So again Faith picked the pan up and dropped it on the stove. This time Gibbs seemed put off by it too.

“Want some breakfast Tony?” she asked sweetly.

“As long as you promise to do it quietly.”

Annoyance flashed in Faith’s eyes before they went blank again. Grabbing several pots she dropped them on the floor. She saw the slight smirk on Gibbs face before he took a drink of his coffee as Tony shot up in the chair.

“Opps sorry baby. I can just be so clumsy sometimes.” She smiled sweetly before picking the pots up off the floor.

Tony glared at her.

Which she returned full force. Once she put the pots up she waved her hand summoning a plate of eggs, bacon, pancakes, and hash browns. Tony leaned back, a bit surprised.

“Are you going to be doing that more often now?” he asked.

She rolled her eyes. Leave it up to him to be sobered up by her doing magic.

“Well I have no reason to hide it now, but if its going to bother you guys then I will go back to acting all human... Oh by the way you can’t tell Abby about this.”

“What?”

“It's too dangerous. It's bad enough you guys know. I don’t want to put her life at risk.”