Train My Team

Faith had turned the basement into a sparring area. Well a public sparring area. The other one, which was hidden from humans outside of the family, was covered in blood. But what did you expect from vampires and other creatures. Faith had been upstairs when the team had showed up so she was still in denim pants and a tank top. So she would need to change for whatever they had in mind.

“So what exactly did you have in mind?” she asked, moving around the area. The floor was covered wall to wall with mats. Hanging on the wall where many different size and styles of sparring sticks. Along with several throwing knives and stars. All the more brutal stuff was in the other room, this one just had a few things. As she waited for Gibbs to answer she took off her shirt, revealing the sports bra underneath. She had been planning on training in one of the two rooms anyway so she had work out clothes on underneath her others. She then took off her pants. Sure she had planned on being by herself so her shorts were short shorts, but she didn’t care either way. She was realizing that Gibbs wasn’t exactly jumping on the explaining train. Grabbing some tape she moved over to him as she wrapped her wrist and knuckles.

“Hello. Is anyone home in there? Come on you came over to my house. I didn’t go to you. So you gotta speak up about what you want.” She looked him in the eyes as she tossed the tape to the side. Her face was inches from his.

“Let me guess you came here wanting to ask.. or demand that I show you what else I am capable of, but in light of recent stories you don’t want to sounds like an overbearing, controlling asshole, that wants to use me. You also don’t want me to be hurt anymore than I already have been in my life. Am I right?” If it was possible she took a step closer to him. “Think fast.” She brought her fist up, aiming for his temple. He blocked it in time and took a few steps back. “I have been fighting since before I can remember. Its second nature to me. At this point you’re insulting me by thinking that I can't handle whatever plan you had in you head for me. So ditch the gun, coat, so on and lets dance.”

“Dance? I thought they were fighting?” Ziva asked.

“Its a figure of speech. Though some cultures used to think that a man was not a man unless he knew how to both dance with grace and wield a sword,” McGee said. Which got him a head slap from Tony.

“Way to be a dork McGeek,” Tony said.

Gibbs took off his coat and tossed it to the side. He then handed his gun and badge to Tony.

“This isn’t what I exactly had in mind.”

“Ya well I wasn’t exactly planning on getting pregnant at 13, but life happens.”

They circled each other a few times. Gibbs waiting for Faith to move, Faith figuring Gibbs out.

“Try not to go easy on me old man. Alright.” She smirked slightly.

She could see he was unsure of her request. Moving quickly she ran in close, then when she was mere inches from him she swung herself around, kicking him in the chest and sending him stumbling back a ways. Sure she had asked him not to go easy on her, but she HAD to go easy on him. If she had used full force she could have killed him with the one kick. He rubbed his chest looking at her. Faith wondered if he would ever fight back. This really would be no fun if it was one sided. Sure she loved kicking guys asses, but not Gibbs and not like this. She saw his gaze shift to the side. What was he up to?

She shut down her mind and focused with her senses. Stuff like this had been drilled into her head as a slayer. Never look with your eyes, but with your senses. You never know when a vampire or other such being could sneak up behind you while you're distracted by another. She kept her eyes on him, making him and the person sneaking behind her think she had no idea what was going on. When the person was close enough Faith swung her body down, like she was going to do a cartwheel and kicked the person behind her. She followed through with a cartwheel and landed in front of Gibbs. She aimed a right hook to his temple, which he blocked, and followed through with a knee to the ribs. She heard him gasp for air. He tried to jab her in the ribs but she jumped back.