Chapter 3

Sam POV

I made it to the police station. I walked in and saw all they police men working on stuff I saw.... ROWAN AND OKAMI!! sitting in the back of the main desk "hey guys I have not seen you two since high school"I said "hey Sam yeah I know I really missed you and my other students "okami said "YEAH MAGGOT YOU HAVE GROWN SO MUCH SINCE THEN"rowan said "why are you guys doing here anyways? "I asked them as I sat down on the chair that was in front of the desk "oh this is our first day working :D"okami said as she smiled "YEAH MAGGOT ITS NOT THAT HARD TO BE A POLICE I BEEN IN WAR FOR 14 YEARS THIS IS GOING TO BE EASY"Rowan said.

I cross my arms "oh really?  You think this work is easy"I said rowan nodded "well its your opinion not mine anyway am going to my office "I said as I waved and walk upstairs to my office. I close the door and sat down any chair. I open my laptop but before I turn it on. In the corner  of my eye I saw picture me and taurtis hugging  and in the top it said 'together forever' I grabbed it and look at it.

I sighed that's why I can't move on his taking over my mind WHY DO I STILL LOVE YOU TAURTIS WHY?!. I took a deep breath to clam my self down. I put the picture away and starting to do my work.

Taurissa POV

Am in first my class right now which is reading of course am kinda sitting in the middle or in the back.

My mom says that am like my dad haha I have never met dad never i wish I could meet him someday everyone haves a dad in my school but me my mom told me my dad is dead since I was born.

Well at least I have a mom right? I saw the teacher walk into the classroom welp  let's start this new school.

~~~~