Chapter 7

Taurissa POV

Me and my mom's old friends are in the hospital because my mom passed out I don't know why. I was walking back and fourth in the main room of the hospital "taurissa sit down just clam down"Grian said "CLAM DOWN?! I CAN'T BE CLAM MY MOTHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL HE CAN DIE!!"I yelled at  them.

They looked at me in shocked "I know but he will be fine don't worry"taurtis said as he hugged me but.... Something felt weird like I know him or something like that.. Gah!!  Never mind.

I saw the doctor come out of the room of my mother and he walked towards us "doc is my mom okay? "I asked as I look at him "a little but did you guys know that he cut? "he asked all of our eyes were wide "w... What? "taurtis asked "did you guys knew Mr. Gladiator cut? "he asked again we all shake our heads 'no'.

"oh well let's show you the cuts he haves"he said we followed him to the room where my mom was in. We walk in I saw him on the need with his eyes close and machines connected to him. I ran towards him and hugged him I don't care that his not awake am just glad his alive.

I pull away from the hug and look at the doctor "okay now show us his cuts"Grian and taurtis said as they cross there arms. The doc nodded and grabbed one of my mom's arm and filled the sleeve up. My eyes were wide with tears forming I saw a lot of cuts and blood coming out still.

"do you guys know how many years or days had he cut himself?"the doctor asked.

I shake my head 'no' I again.

Taurtis POV

My eyes couldn't believe what they saw Sam's cuts on his arm and blood still coming out slowly I look at Grian with sad eyes he looked at me the same.but I had two questions  in my head the questions were......

Did I did this to make sam do this?
Is this my fault his like this?

~~~~~