Chapter 10

~ skip at police station~

Sam POV

We made it to the police station we come in and saw okami looking at the cameras and rowan was doing the same thing "hey am here"I said as I came towards them "Sam thanks did your here we been searching the cameras of the band to know what they stole "okami said "YEAH MAGGOT WAIT.... IS THAT.. "rowan said as he look at Grian and Taurtis  and taurissa  who were behind me.

"hey guys long time no see"taurtis said as he sat on the chair and Grian sat on his lap I growled quietly "yeah long time no see you guys have grown so much"okami said as she smiled.

"yeah its been years"Grian smiled I roll my eyes "anyways what did you guys found? "I asked "when me and the gang went and tried to grab the yakuza gang I found this on the floor"she pulled out a necklace and she handed it to me.

I looked at the necklace it look like this

I open the heart there was a picture of  me when I was little I was hugging a boy

me when I was little I was hugging a boy ..... Wait.... I know this picture this is when I met.....

~ flashback ~

I was with my daddy sitting down on the benches waiting for someone I don't know who daddy have not told me "daddy who are we waiting for? "I asked "for your new step mom"he said "step mom? "I asked "yes since mommy died I found a new lover and she haves a son who is older than you"he said.

"oh.... Okay" I said I heard someone say "Stanley am here with my son"she said I looked at her she had a smiled on her face and the boy right next to her too he had brown hair and brown dark eyes and pale skin.

"hello you must be sam right? "he asked I nodded "oh well then am karu your step brother/big brother"

~ end of flashback~

"SAM!! "I heard okami yelled I came back from the flashback and look at her "sam are you okay? "she asked I notice I was crying "its nothing can you put the camera on I want see something"I said she nodded she put the camera on where they started to leave the bank then karu stopped and looks the camera and said "see you soon baby brother soon"he said then okami turn off the camera.

"big brother......."

~~~~~
BOOM!!!

I know....... shocking