Chapter 4

~skip time to 3:45 am lazy okay~

Sam POV

I checked the time its 3:45 p.m I need to go pick up taurissa from school. I put away my stuff that I was doing I got up from my chair and left my office and locked it of course.

I went down stairs and saw okami there and rowan sleeping I walked towards them "hey how was your first day? "I asked "it was hard and good"okami said as sat down "oh.. Why is rowan sleeping? "I ask as I pointed a rowan.

"oh he fell asleep because he was tried of working and he was wrong it is hard"okami said as she frowned I laughed a little "yeah anyways am going to pick up someone right now see you two tomorrow "I said as I walk away and left the police station.

Taurtis POV (surprise! )

Me and Grian were walking around since we moved back from Tokyo. Its been good and bad but I missed Japan and my old friends and.... Sam *sigh*I feel so stupid by leaving him with my child... I just wish I can see him again.

"taury are you okay?"Grian asked "yeah just thinking of Sam that's all"I said as I look down "your thinking of Sam again you need to stop thinking of him you have me now besides you left him"he said "yeah.. But it was so stupid leaving him with my child Grian he loved me like no body else did.. He was there for me when I need him.. And he needed me when he was pregnant but I just left him... "I said as I look at him with guilt in my eyes "but taury you have me now you can forget Sam forever "he said "I can't Grian I just can't "I said as I look down st the sidewalk.

Then Grian stopped and said "Taury look do you think what I think who it is? "he asked I turn to see a big school infont of us but there was a person standing there he had bunny ears, curly brown hair, brown eyes and wearing a police uniform..... Wait.... Is that "Sam.... "I said he have not change it bit but he grown a little why is he just standing there? "omg Sam have not change a bit since we left"Grian said "I know he still looks.." cute wait what? No am with Grian
......... Me and him is in the past.

"should we go talk to him? "Grian asked I nodded. We walked towards the school and saw Sam look at the sky. We walk closer and we said at the sometime "Sam? "

He froze and turn around "Taurtis?.... Grian? "

~~~~~~
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)