Chapter 12

Sam POV

Taurtis kiss me again on the lips I kissed back of course I love the way he kisses me I missed it so much I really did he pull away and looked at me.

"when are you going to tell Grian about this? "I asked "I don't know maybe today or.... I don't know"he said I sigh and I sat in the chair in front of the computer.

".... I can't steal you from Grian..... I know that I love you still with all my heart but Grian and you are getting married soon and I don't want to get rid of the wedding "I said as I cried a little. Taurtis grabbed my chin with his hand to make me look at him "I know I still love you okay and I know am with Grian but I want to be with you I was so stupid to leave you those years and I want to start over with you"he said then kissed me I kissed back.

"........ Why? "we heard a voice say we stopped and look at the person it was Grian with tears in his eyes "Grian..... Am sorry"I said as I tried to hold my tears he stayed quiet then he came towards me and hugged me my eyes were widen for a second then I hugged him back.

He pull away and said "its okay beside I know taurtis still love you and you love him and am happy to see my two friend together again and here I think you need this now"he said then took off his ring from his finger and put the ring on my finger.

I looked at it then at Grian I smiled and hugged him one more time. I pull away and looked at taurtis who was smiling and holding my hand "my ship has sailed  again "Grian smiled.

We laughed "I missed this I really did"I said"we did too"we did a group hug and we pull away.

Then we heard the phone ring from the police station I grabbed the phone and answered at "hello? "I asked "hello police come here quickly there is some men who broke in help please "I heard a lady said "okay I'll be there quickly don't worry just clam down and hide a fast as you can and don't move" I said as hang up the phone.

I grabbed my gun and loaded and the keys for there police car "I need to go a lady is in trouble "I said "can we help you? "they asked "no you can't I don't want you hurt I'll be fine don't worry "I said and went at the car and drove off.

~~~~