Chapter 13

Taurtis POV

Sam went to go save a lady from danger since his a police now. I sat down on the chair and waited for him to come back safe and sound.

"so Taurtis when were you going to tell me you still love Sam? "Grian asked "umm tomorrow I don't know "I said "oh I knew you love Sam still besides its okay your now with Sam again but how are you going to tell taurissa your her father? "Grian asked "I don't know I think Sam needs to decide if we tell her or not"I said as I look at the ceiling.

Then we heard a tell from upstairs we both ran upstairs and saw some one holding a knife a the taurtissa's neck.

Taurissa looked scared and she was shaking too. "well hello taurtissa's father and Sam's friend"the person smirked "let her go"I said "oh taurtis just because your her father and my baby brother's boy friend does not mean am scared of you "he smirked.

"let her go karu"Grian hissed "aww you know my name how sweet but now I need to kill the people my brother cares for"he said as he started to move the knife closer to taurtissa's neck.

"let my daughter go! "I yelled he didn't listen to me. The knife was touch her neck "say good bye to your daughter taurtis"he smirked and pressed the knife to taurtissa's neck.

"LET HER GO BIG BROTHER! "I heard Sam yelled from behind me. Me and Grian turn around and saw Sam with his gun in hand he walked towards karu.

Karu let go of taurissa and she ran towards me and hugged me I hugged her back.

"baby brother long time no see"karu said as he got closer to sam"what are you doing here? "Sam asked "oh am just visiting my niece brother"Karu said "it looked more like  you were going to kill her! "Sam yelled.

"oh so my brother is not stupid like his boyfriend "he smirked "Hey! "I yelled.

Karu smirked "what changed you? I know my brother is not like this"Sam said.

"oh sam nothing changed me am just like this"he said "no your not you changed WHAT CHANGED YOU?! "Sam yelled/asked.

"not-"Karu was cut of by sam "TELL ME WHAT CHANGED YOU! "he yelled "why do you care? "Karu asked "because your my brother of course and I care about  you just like everyone else tell me what changed you please? "Sam asked.

Karu look at sam then he jumped out of the window that was behind him.

"Brother! "Sam yelled as he ran toward the window karu jump out of.

Sam POV

I look out of the window my brother jump out of I look outside but he was not there anymore. I backed up from the window and looked at taurtis, taurissa and Grian who were behind me. 

".... Mom am scared now"taurissa said as she ran to me and hugged me I look at her and said "don't worry am here and I'll protect you if its the last thing I do"I said.

"mom is Taurtis  my father? "Taurissa asked "...... Yes he is"I said as I look at her "so you lied to me? "she asked "yes and am sorry I just trying to protect you"I said "protect me? Mom you just could of told me heard ago"she growled "yes and am sor-"I was cut of off by taurissa "I don't need your sorrys mom you already lie to me so many times and I can't take it anymore "she growled "AM JUST TRYING TO PROTECT YOU! "I yelled.

"BUT YOU LIED TO ME SO MANY YEARS AND YOU KEEPED IT A SECRET!! "she yelled "I SAID AM SORRY OKAY!! AM SORRY I LIED TO YOU AND AM SORRY AM A BAD MOTHER!!! "I yelled and ran out of the room.

Taurtis POV

Sam ran out of the room I saw taurissa shoked she was crying. I walked up to her and hugged her she hugged me back.

"its okay I'll talk to sam" I said "okay..... Dad"she smiled a little that's the first time she called me dad I smile and kiss her forehead.

I walked down stairs and saw sam crying outside of the police station. I walk outside and stand next to sam who was crying. He look at me with his sad eyes I hugged him and he cried into my chest.

"I failed to be a mother Taurtis "sam cried "no you didn't "I said "yes I did I lied to her.....about her dad"sam cried "look sam you didn't fail I did I was a bad father I left her and you am sorry"I said sam looked at me with his sad eyes with tears rolling down his cheek still.

"look Taurtis I know that you loved Grian in the past.... And everything... But you didn't fail you came back to me and taurissa and this is your chance to make it up to taurissa "sam said "maybe your right and you do the same"I smiled Sam smiled a little.

I Kissed him on the lips he kissed me back my arms were around  his tiny waist and his were around my neck.

We both pull away and put our foreheads against each other "I love you"Sam said "I love you too my bunny"I said.

"mom"we both turn around and saw taurissa standing there eyes full of tears "honey... Am sorry"sam said taurissa hugged sam and me we both hugged her back "am glad I have my father and mother back together and we are a family now"she sniffed.

Me and sam looked at each other and smiled "yeah am glad"we both said at the same time we all three laugh.

Am glad am back with my real lover and my daughter.....

???  POV

"you will see who change Karu sam soon mwhahahahaha!! "

~~~~~

Done!!!

Now

To.........

(∪。∪)。。。zzz