Chapter 15 (Final )

Yaru POV

I saw taurissa wake up "what the why am I tried to a chair?! "she yelled "well well who woke up"I said "..... Uncle.... "she said "hello my niece "I smirked "well done my child "I heard my mother say.

"... Who are you?"taurissa asked my mom "me your grandma sweet heart well evil grandma "she smirked. Taurissa's eyes went wide with fear in her eyes.

"what do you want from me? "she asked "we want your mother dead and your father "my mom said "w-what?! "she yelled/asked.

"you heard me I want your family dead even that Grian boy"she laugh Evily "why?! "she yelled "because I want too and also they are useless and weak "she smiled "... Not they are not you are the one who is useless and weak"she growled. Mother got angry and put a knife on her neck "what did you say? "she asked "I said that your the one who is useless and weak"she said and my mom move the knife closer to her neck.

"mother what are you doing? "I asked "I want to kill her so bad"she growled.
I look at taurissa I feel guilty now I don't know why. I never felt like this before.

I saw my mom put the knife even closer I saw blood coming out a little. I can't do it anymore "mom stop! "I yelled.

She stopped and looked at me "why? I thought you were like me"she said "I was but but anymore "I said as I untie
Taurissa from the chair but I didn't have enough time. My mom grabbed me by the arm and throw me towards  the floor.

"if you are not like me then you get time see your niece dieing  right in front of you"she said and raise the knife into the air and then.....

BAM!

I heard a gun shout. I saw that the bullet knocked of the knife from my mother's hand.

"who did that?! "she yelled "I did "I turn and saw Sam and his friend with guns.

Sam POV

"I did"I said as I loaded my gun again.
"well well look who we have here my other son came and to save his daughter and brother how sweet"she said.

I growled "let my daughter and brother alone and let go of her"I said.
"how about..... No"she laugh and pull out a other knife. 

"don't you dare hurt her! "I yelled I saw my brother ran and untie Taurissa completely.

Taurissa ran towards taurtis and hugged him. My step mother got angry and grabbed my brother's arm and pinned him into a wall as she pointed the knife on his heart.

"brother.. "I whispered "well well look who got in trouble even tho your my son form blood and will still kill you"she said as got the knife ready "Wait! "I yelled.

"where is the mother I know and love from my past"I said she stayed quiet and I continued "where the mom I know and love that my father fell in love with. The nice one, the carrying, and who loves us. "I said as I walked towards her slowly.

She still stayed quiet "I know that your in there... Just come out"I said I slowly more my hand to put on her shoulder before I could do that she move the knife towards me. I stopped and walk backwards as walk towards me with that knife she haves on her hand.

"your nice mom is gone. Am evil your dad left me for another one! "she yelled "what? NO HE DIDN'T HE STILL LOVED YOU UNTIL DIED! "I yelled "look who's  talking your taury over there left you years ago because of your best friend Grian."she said I stayed quiet and my bunny ears bend down.

I look at Taurtis, Taurissa, and Grian who are watching me and my mom talking. They looked at me with sadness.

"that is not your business. That's in the past. And you can start over and start  a new beginning "I said and I felt my back hit the wall. I pointed the gun and her to protect me.

"you don't know that I been through "she said "you don't either "I said.
She growled and knocked off the gun from my hands.

She laugh evily "you were right.... She's gone"I said "I told you and you will too"she said as raise the knife she had.

"Sam! "I heard my friend and family yell. I saw the knife coming down I close my eyes.

"NOO! "I heard someone yell and I heard gasps.I open my eyes I saw my brother in front of  me with the knife through his heart. He fell backwards and landed in my arms "brother no"I said as I started to tear up.

"am.. Sorry..... But... I had... Too...... I'll always be with you....... In... Your heart..... I love... You.... My.... Baby.... Brother"he said then took his last breath. I cried and said "I... Love you too big brother... "I sobbed.

I saw mother or should I call her that looking at me. I saw a tear roll down her cheek. I got mad and pull the knife from my brother's heart and got up.

"NOW YOU TEAR UP HUH?! YOU KILL MY BROTHER AND YOUR OWN SON OF BLOOD ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!YOU KILLED MY ANY FAMILY MEMBER I HAVE!! TELL ME ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! "I yelled as more tears roll down.

She looked at me shoked I throw the knife to a wall "TELL ME ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?? ANSWER ME! "I yelled in anger. "Am sorry....... Son"she said "DON'T CALL ME SON AND NOW YOUR CHANGE BACK TO YOUR OLD SELF IN THE PAST. WHAT KIND OF MOM ARE YOU YOUR A MONSTER YOU KILLED HIM YOU KILLED MY BROTHER..... you killed him"I fell in my knees and cried.

"you killed him..... His dead... His dead.... His dead BECAUSE OF YOU! "I yelled. I felt someone hugged me it was Taurtis. I cried into his chest then everything started to shut down the last thing I heard what "SAM!. "

Taurtis POV

I saw sam close his eyes "Sam! "I yelled as I shoke him. I look at his chest it was not moving.

"Sam don't leave me please! "I yelled as I cried "am sorry Taurtis "Sam's mom said as she cried.

I cried and hugged sam "I love you"I whisperer into his ear.

~ few days ~

Am in front of Sam's grave. I still remember the day he died..... And his Brother. Ever since that day I have but move on and Taurissa is sad still but she's happy that he is in a better place now.

Sam's mom and Grian are okay. Grian haves a boyfriend and his happy. Sam's mom is still hurt but happy with Taurissa she makes a food grandma.

I sigh and tear up as I look at Sam's grave that was next time his brother's grave.

I grabbed his ring from my pocket and put on his grave "I love you sam.... Thank you for giving me another chance...."I said.

Until  We meet again....

~~~~

The end

I know its sad I guess.

But I have other books that you guys will like.

Heheh.... Bye mates!!