Chapter 5

Sam POV

"Taurtis?..... Grian? "I asked as I look at them they walked closer to me I took a step back"what are you two doing here? "I asked "we were walking around and we found.... You"Taurtis said he have not change a bit he still looks handsome like away NO SAM NO HIS WITH GRIAN NOW!!.

"Oh...... But why are you guys talking to me after.... Those things you two did to me? "I asked as look down "look am so-"I cut Grian off "your sorry?  You know how much I been through the past firth teen years... You guys just left me like I was crap I thought you guys cared about me I thought I was your friend.... But no "I said as I felt tears roll down my cheek. I saw Taurtis and Grian's faces it had guilty in it.

"Sam am sorry please forgive us please give us another chance please"Taurtis pleaded. I wiped my tears away then I heard "MOM! "I turn around and saw taurissa running towards me.

She hugged me I hugged her back "hey sweety how was your first day? "I asked as we pull away from the hug "it was awesome I made a new friend her name is sally  "she smiled.

"that's great honey"I smiled as I tried to hide my sadness. She turn around and look at Grian and Taurtis shading there "mom who are they? "she asked.

I sighed "Taurissa this is Grian my old friend and.... This is Taurtis your f-i mean my old friend "I said "guys this is MY daughter taurissa "I said as I stand behind her.

Taurtis POV

"guys this is MY daughter taurtissa"Sam said as he stand behind her.... She's my daughter she looks like me..... She looks so happy with Sam... I wish I was with them *sigh*.

"wow... She looks like her father"Grian said Sam look at me then look down "really?! I never meet my father my mom says that his dead since I was born but mom says am just like my dad haha "she laughed.
I looks at her then at Sam who had his head down "Taurissa let's go home "Sam said as he grabbed her hand.

"YAY HOME TIME! "she yelled then ran away "TAURISSA WAIT! "Sam yelled I heard Sam growl he was about to run after taurissa but I grabbed his hand he turn around and look at me we look at each other for a few seconds then he pull away his hand then ran after taurissa.

"Taurtis do you still love Sam? "Grin asked me "I.... I don't I love you and only you"I lied to him he smiled then kissed me on the lips... I didn't feel the sparkles like I use to... And I.... I didn't like it like old times anymore....what's happening to me?.

~~~~~