Chapter 6

Sam POV

I open the door of the house and we walked in "mom am going to my room "taurissa said I nodded.

She went to her room I sat down on the couch I just talked to Taurtis and Grian after those years they have not change a bit Grian still looks the same as always and taurtis..... He looks more handsome and nice I guess.

I sighed and lay down on the couch. I look at the ceiling and having flashbacks about the past. Then I heard a knock on the door. I got up and open the door it was..... Grian and Taurtis "how did you guys know where I live? "I asked "oh uhhh we followed you"Taurtis said "ookay come in I guess"I said they came in and soon the couch "you have a nice house Sam "Grian said "thanks"I smiled.

I sat in front of them and look at them "so how was your guys..... Relationship? "I asked as I whispered the last part "oh it was good me and my taury are getting married soon too"Grian smiled as he grabbed taurtis's hand. My bunny ears went down "oh.... "I said "so hows was your life with taurissa? "Taurtis asked "mine was great but hard at the same time my dad was there for me when I was pregnant when taurissa was born it was the happiest day of my life for me she looked so cute when she was little but my dad past away too years ago.. So now am taking care of her and she looks happy"I smiled at them.

"wow.... "they both said "can we see picture of taurissa when she was little? "taurtis asked I sigh "sure"I said then I got up and went to grabbed the book where I put the pictures of taurissa.

I gave them the book and they both started to look at each picture. They looked at me when they finished looking at  it they gave me the book back and I put it on the table. I sat down on the couch again and look down "wow Sam... We never saw I much things you been through "Grian said as he was trying to grabbed my hand I smack his hand "don't touch me"I growled "look Sam we are sorry for leaving you lease forgive us"Taurtis said I cross my arms "am not that stupid you guys will leave me again like crap you guys don't know how it feels when your pregnant and your closes friend leave and your boyfriend leaves you because your pregnant and goes with his close friend somewhere else! "I yelled out at them as tears roll down my cheek.

"but that didn't stop me I had my dad with me he helped me with MY child..... But now his in heaven his is in a better place where he can relax in peace.... Am the one who is suffering I work each day to get money to make taurissa happy as possible and buy her things she needs and wants you guys just leave like nothing happen and now you two come back after what happened  those years ago.. "I sobbed.

They both hugged me then I felt dizzy and I fell on my knees "Sam are you okay? "they asked I got up "yeah.. Am f-"before I could finish my sentence everything turn black.

~~~~~