Chapter 8

Sam POV

I Woke up in a hospital and I saw taurtis sitting down looking at the floor. I sat up a little bit I think he heard it since he look at up at me and ran towards me "Sam your awake!! "he said as he hugged me I hugged back this feels nice I wish we can stay like this forever.... But we can't.

He pull away and look at me with his arms crossed "what? "I asked he look down at my arm I look at my arms and saw the cuts I did in them.

I hide my arms and looked away I felt taurtis grab my hand I blush "why Sam why did you do this to yourself? "he asked he sounded like he was going to cry "I..... I don't know okay.... Just leave me  alone like you did years ago"I said I felt tears form from my eyes I pull away my hand from his.

He grabbed my hand again  and grabbed my chin to make me look at him. He looked at me I close my eyes and my tears roll down my cheek.
He wiped them away "you don't need to cry am sorry I was a idiot back then please forgive me"he said "how?..... "I asked as I look at him "....... Just give me a chance Sam please"he pleaded I look into his eyes he looked into mine.

Those beautiful black eyes that I get  lost in never went away after those years.... That I still remember he started to lean in so did I "Taurtis..... I...... "I whispered as we got closer and closer until..........

"we came back with food! "Grian yelled as he open the door me and taurtis stopped and back away from each other quickly"mom your awake! "taurissa yelled as she ran to me and push taurtis out of the way. She hugged me I hugged her back "am glad your okay mom I will die if you died like dad "she said as she pull away from the hug. I look at her with a sad face "don't worry I'll always be with you"I said as I kiss her forehead.

She smiled "anyways let's  eat" she said as she grab her food I sighed I was so close to kissing taurtis.... I wish me and taurtis were together still....

~~~~~