Chapter 11

Taurtis POV (I know finally! )

"big brother...... "we heard sam say as he press the necklace against his chest "okay sam explain "Okami said sam sighed "karu is my step brother/big brother..... I..... Forgot about him since I was little I don't know how but I want to find out"he said as he looked at us "so the yakuza leader is your brother and his a criminal? "Grian asked as he got up from my lap and walk towards sam. Sam nodded slowly"are you like him? Are you evil like him? "Grian ask as he got close to Sam's faces.

"what..... Am not like my step brother"he said as he push Grian away"are you sure?  Are you a monster like him? "he asked sam looked at him shocked "my mom is not like that monster my mom was nice and sweet and he was there for me when I need him "taurissa said as she walked up to Grian . Sam looked at taurissa and then back at the necklace with the picture inside of it.

He opened it and looked the picture"I know that my  brother is a monster now.... But I know his not and I will change him when I find him"sam said as he close the heart "but his to dangerous sam you can get hurt"I said as I got up from the chair sam looked at me "why do you care I get hurt? "he asked as he walk up to me "because...... Your my friend"I said "are you sure? Are you sure your my friend or my enemy? "he asked I was shocked "am sure am your friend"I said as I pull him into a hug.

Sam push me away I saw him blush we looked at each other for a moment then sam looked away "I'll be fine his my brother he will never hurt me"he said as he put on the necklace around his neck.

"sam what if he does hurt you? "okami asked "then.....i  Don't know"he said as he sat down on the chair. Grian stand next to my and grabbed my hand I looked at him then I pull my hand away from us and sat down.

"mom am sleepy and I have school tomorrow "taurissa said "taurissa go upstairs we have some beds up there you can sleep and goodnight my angel"sam said as he kiss her forehead "night mommy"she said as she went upstairs.

"well guys we are going home we will see what we do tomorrow bye"okami said and rowan waved then left. "taury am going home I need to sleep if you came back I leave the door open"Grian said as he left the police station.

I looked at sam who had his head down looking at the ground. He got up and look at the window "sam are you okay? "I asked as I stand next to him "no am not...... I just found out my brother is a criminal.... I don't know what to do anymore "he said as he looked down I sighed I grabbed his hand he jump a little he looked at me "your not alone on this we are here for you and we will help you with your brother "I said.

He hugged me I hugged him back this felts nice we never hugged since the day I left we pull away but we looked at each other's eyes again his beautiful brown eyes that sparkle under the moonlight I started to lean in so did he we got closer and closer
until our lips touched I felt sparkles I put my arms around his waist to pull him closer and his were around my neck.

His lips are so soft and smooth and taste like strawberry I licked his bottom lip asking for a entrance he open his mouth and I slide my toung in I explore his mouth every inch of it I heard him moan between the kiss.

We pull away I looked st eachother then Sam's eyes were widen and he push me away "am sorry I cant taurtis your engaged to Grian and you don't love me anymore"he said as he started to walk away I grabbed his arm and pinned him against the wall.

"ow hey! "he yelled "sam I know that am engaged to Grian.... But I... Still love you"I said "what? "he asked with his eyes wide "I still love you sammy poo"I said I looked them he looked like his was going to cry he hugged me as he cried against my chest.

"why are you crying? "I asked as I hugged him back he pulled away "because I still love you taury ever since you left i still love you"he sniffed I kiss his forehead "how are you going to tell Grian? "he asked "I don't know but he will be heart broken "I said "you know you have not change a bit"sam said "I know you neither bunny boy"I said then kissed him again on the lips.

~~~~

I know that is long because of the saurtis moment but I think I'll do the chapters more longer now I guess I don't know yet I'll think about it tho.

Bye mates!!