Look Alive, Sunshine (Sequel to A Twisted Love Story) ~Naruto Fanfic~

Here's the sequel to A Twisted Love Story! ^^ I hope you like it :3 I'm sorry the cover isn't great, I'm working on it.

P.S. Here's a picture of Deidara hehehe>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a windy day; a young teenage girl stood on the edge of a cliff overlooking a vast blue ocean, The waves washed over the sharp, jagged rocks that protruded from the water, crashing against them. The girl had long black hair with streaks of blood-red. She had bright, vampiric red eyes ringed with black on her deathly pale face, giving her a slightly intimidating appearance. Her lips were so red it looked almost unnatural and contrasted strangely with her pale face and black-ringed eyes. Her Akatsuki cloak, as usual, wasn't fastened and billowed in the sind, revealing a short black dress with off-the-shoulder sleeves and two slits up either side to the tops of her thighs. She wore fishnet leggings, the left leg ending at her mid-thigh and the right leg ending just above her knee. She was wearing simple black shoes and had fishnet covering her shoulders, and sported a Hidden Leaf Village headband with a large line scratched through the sign tied around her neck.

(A/N: The sleeved with the netting on the shoulders and the headband is like part of Temari's outfit during the Chunin exams)

Hidden by her cloak, she had fishnet covering her arms and bandages wrapped around her hands and wrists, leaving her fingers bare. It had been two and a half years since she had joined the Akatsuki. She hadn't changed much aside from a slight personality and height change. She was colder, and rarely showed emotion when she wasn't around her closer friends. It's strange how time can change people...

~Mizuki's POV~

I stared at the beautiful blue ocean, not really seeing it, as I was lost in thought. We were travelling to Suna. I hadn't been there since we found Eiko nearly two and a half years ago. I was worried about going there because I knew perfectly well who was there. Someone who I hadn't seen for over two years. Someone who held a special place in my heart.

Someone who I was in love with when I was thirteen.

And deep down, I knew I still loved that person, no matter how much I had tried to forget him.

I had grown to almost forget my old friends; at one point I struggled to remember some of their names. Just nameless faces in my scrapbook and my memories. I heard footsteps behind me, snapping me out of my brooding.

"Deidara," I greeted, knowing who it was straight away.

"Hey, un," he replied, standing next to me. I didn't turn to look at him, I just continued to stare out at the vast expanse of sea.

"Mizuki?" he said quietly, making my name sound more like a question.

"Yes?" I asked, finally turning to him, looking into his blue eyes. Well, eye, technically, since the other one was hidden by his long fringe.